8)) @NorthLoop

7) @BigOrange1

6) @Capn81

5) @Planet Houston

4) Derka

3) @APMP

2) @NOMAAA

1) @CORN

2004B3AA-1002-4A5B-8860-EB510B0A42FA.thumb.jpeg.31fc17807e5f9781e2de74ecbc34c5f8.jpeg

mom had to do the draft order herself and the video wouldn't send from her android to my iphone. i'll try and fix it when i see her. good luck everybody. 

7 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

14) @beer

13) @henrygandorf

12) @UTPhil2006

11) @huge

10) @Fawesome

9) @castolon

8)) @NorthLoop

7) @BigOrange1

6) @Capn81

5) @Planet Houston

4) Derka

3) @APMP

2) @NOMAAA

1) @CORN

2004B3AA-1002-4A5B-8860-EB510B0A42FA.thumb.jpeg.31fc17807e5f9781e2de74ecbc34c5f8.jpeg

mom had to do the draft order herself and the video wouldn't send from her android to my iphone. i'll try and fix it when i see her. good luck everybody. 

you really want to give me 2 of the top 16 picks in this draft?  think it through.

actually decided to do a couple mock drafts today.  they have 14 team ones.  15, 16, 18, even 20.

but every single 14 team league is h2h points.  like literally i refreshed here and there and probably saw 40+ mock drafts and every 14 teamer was h2h points.  is that the new default for espn now or some shit?

On 2/25/2023 at 10:02 PM, NorthLoop said:

I don't even know anymore. I have so little time for tv or movies or whatever that I can't come up with any relevant pop culture references for my team names. Maybe I'll revert back to the 90's and call my team Surge Snapple Airwalk

this is what chat gpt is for.

tell me a tv show or movie you like and i'll bring you suggestions.

holds are better than k/bb, for sure.  is there somewhere where we can see all the options?

my issues with k/bb is that it is redundant.  k's are already accounted for as their own category and walks are incorporated into whip.    i'd rather my pitcher give up a walk than a double or triple, but i'm doubly punished for the walk.  and i just don't like that they are tied together.  i'd almost rather we just have our own category for walks (where obviously the lower number wins) rather than tying it to strike outs.