Brand new Bosch 800 dishwasher for sale

troph

We bought this one:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/bosch-800-series-24-top-control-built-in-dishwasher-with-crystaldry-stainless-steel-tub-3rd-rack-42-dba-stainless-steel/6360644.p?skuId=6360644

it’s brand new in the box. For sale for $1000.  You gotta pick it up. Reason for selling, needed 2 thought we ordered 1 originally so we bought this one and it ended up we originally bought 2. I mean who couldn’t use 3 dishwashers? But alas we decided not us. Come and take it.  In the lake Travis area.

22 minutes ago, troph said:

We bought this one:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/bosch-800-series-24-top-control-built-in-dishwasher-with-crystaldry-stainless-steel-tub-3rd-rack-42-dba-stainless-steel/6360644.p?skuId=6360644

it’s brand new in the box. For sale for $1000.  You gotta pick it up. Reason for selling, needed 2 thought we ordered 1 originally so we bought this one and it ended up we originally bought 2. I mean who couldn’t use 3 dishwashers? But alas we decided not us. Come and take it.  In the lake Travis area.

Have one. Highly recommend. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, SquishMitten said:

Nice. I’m out of town until tomorrow, but I’ll measure our space when I get back. We really need a new one, I’ve just been dragging my feet getting around to it

Spaces are pretty universal. I am pretty confident it will work. I'll probably be buying about the same thing but it will be in a different state.

6 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

Nice. I’m out of town until tomorrow, but I’ll measure our space when I get back. We really need a new one, I’ve just been dragging my feet getting around to it

Hell yeah that would be awesome. Yeah dishwashers are usually standardized with some exceptions. This is the most common standard size (24 inches) I’d be surprised if it didn’t fit.  We can wait a week or so for you. Plan was to try here then go to fb market place and I’d rather avoid that scene if at all possible. I’m out Saturday but here all day Sunday if you want to make it a weekend errand. 

btw I’ve had one of these before it was brilliant then but we sold that place and haven’t made it back to Bosch. Then we rented for 3 years in 2 houses and they were shit dishwashers. I just ran my second load and I just stare at the red light in awe of how quiet it is. Eco mode uses less than 3 gallons for a wash cycle which to me is beyond amazing. And the dishes are clean. I’m a hand dishwasher I find it therapeutic but you can’t argue with the efficiency and quality of these machines. 

Edited by troph

On 1/24/2023 at 5:54 PM, troph said:

We bought this one:

Did you purchase a Best Buy coupon on Surly to use for the original purchase?

Oh, you bought it. I was just curious whether if it went for close to $1000. I need everything for a new build and there are always different rebates for things. Thermador has a great deal where if you purchase a range or stove and cooktop then you get a free dishwasher. But I really want a speed oven and a regular oven so I don't have to get a microwave. And Thermadore's speed ovens seem to piss people off. I could get the Thermadore range but then I would need to purchase a built-in microwave and Thermadore's twin oven range is about $15K so I wouldn't be saving money in the end.

17 hours ago, Bevo said:

Oh, you bought it. I was just curious whether if it went for close to $1000. I need everything for a new build and there are always different rebates for things. Thermador has a great deal where if you purchase a range or stove and cooktop then you get a free dishwasher. But I really want a speed oven and a regular oven so I don't have to get a microwave. And Thermadore's speed ovens seem to piss people off. I could get the Thermadore range but then I would need to purchase a built-in microwave and Thermadore's twin oven range is about $15K so I wouldn't be saving money in the end.

I did mark it down, because I was thrilled to get it out of my house and ... "friends from the internet"... my wife was scared, but not because SquishMitten is a scary looking guy (he's not), but because "friends from the internet" so I gave him a beer for his troubles and to avoid a post about a dog.  not a free appliance, but hey, it and $100 was something. 

had I had to fb marketplace it, I would not have come down on price. fuck those people, those are the ones to be scared of.

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

The total Thermadore quote with LG washer and dryer came to $18,500 - not bad. But I still would prefer to go with GE Cafe because Thermadore's speed oven is suppose to suck according to reviews. If I mix and match, I could probably save a ton. If I went the range route, a dual 48" range from Thor is cheap and the vent would be free. I could then do a Thor microwave and the rest in Bosch, Cafe, Jenn Aire, Thermadore, whatever. I don't know anything about Thor but the price is like $5000 compared to $14K for a Thermadore, Cafe or pretty much anyone else.

33 minutes ago, Bevo said:

The total Thermadore quote with LG washer and dryer came to $18,500 - not bad. But I still would prefer to go with GE Cafe because Thermadore's speed oven is suppose to suck according to reviews. If I mix and match, I could probably save a ton. If I went the range route, a dual 48" range from Thor is cheap and the vent would be free. I could then do a Thor microwave and the rest in Bosch, Cafe, Jenn Aire, Thermadore, whatever. I don't know anything about Thor but the price is like $5000 compared to $14K for a Thermadore, Cafe or pretty much anyone else.

Thermador. Drop the e.

• Like 1

we went with Wolf on the range and ovens, Subzero on the main refrigerator and wine refrigerator, and Bosch for dishwashers, but then Samsung on the second fridge, W/D and microwave. of course you can mix and match. find a dealer that will.

• Like 1
  • Drool 1