Space force - the 6th military branch

bernorange

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

If we don't attack Space, Space will attack us. 

I'm fairly certain, if Trump had won a second term, we'd be just days away from his declaration that we are going to build a space wall to protect us from illegal aliens.  And Space Force would lead the effort.

and about 1/3rd of his voters would have nodded along like, "Yeah, that checks out.  We should totally build a space wall.  Where do I send cash?"  

Edited by Lobo

4 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Wtf. This is not ok. Fuck you Biden. Reel this shit in. 

I mean, it was an Act of Congress, passed by both houses that created this, 86-8 in the Senate, 377-48 in the House. Biden can't wave a magic wand and undo it.

It's been brewing for quite some time.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I mean, it was an Act of Congress, passed by both houses that created this, 86-8 in the Senate, 377-48 in the House. Biden can't wave a magic wand and undo it.

It's been brewing for quite some time.

Then they can fucking unpost it!  What the fuck is happening?  Seems Congress can’t do FUCK ALL ANYTHING that matters, but when it comes to made up fantasy bullshit that is redundant and meaningless, hell, it’s set IN MOTHERFUCKING STONE FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!!

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Then they can fucking unpost it!  What the fuck is happening?  Seems Congress can’t do FUCK ALL ANYTHING that matters, but when it comes to made up fantasy bullshit that is redundant and meaningless, hell, it’s set IN MOTHERFUCKING STONE FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!!

5nsvzq-3.jpg

• Like 3
  • Rage+1 2

I'm serious...we start an online campaign to raise funds to secure land on which to build the new Service Academy---which will be of course named in honor of Donald J. Trump.  Since there are not yet any Space Force veterans, I don't feel like it's being done in bad taste (I vehemently oppose anything done to exploit veterans when it comes to fundraising except for a handful of legacy, established charities).  

We say that the Federal Government's Service Academies are typically funded by public monies, but since Biden is trying to crush Trump's Space Force dream, there isn't enough money to buy the land out in (insert state here).  Therefore, we need your help today.  Please donate $xxxx to help us lay the foundation for this important service academy.  First 10,000 legacy donors will get seats to the inaugural Space Force v. Navy or Space Force v. Air Force football games where newly re-elected Pres. Trump will be handing out the Commander-in-Chief Trophy (he can't go to West Point because of the ramps).  

I promise you with a legit enough looking website designed by one of you, us dropping our ethics for a month, and getting the link out to the right MAGA connector-types, we could raise enough money in a month to buy a SEZ suite for next season and party our fucking asses off.  

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

I'm serious...we start an online campaign to raise funds to secure land on which to build the new Service Academy---which will be of course named in honor of Donald J. Trump.  Since there are not yet any Space Force veterans, I don't feel like it's being done in bad taste (I vehemently oppose anything done to exploit veterans when it comes to fundraising except for a handful of legacy, established charities).  

We say that the Federal Government's Service Academies are typically funded by public monies, but since Biden is trying to crush Trump's Space Force dream, there isn't enough money to buy the land out in (insert state here).  Therefore, we need your help today.  Please donate $xxxx to help us lay the foundation for this important service academy.  First 10,000 legacy donors will get seats to the inaugural Space Force v. Navy or Space Force v. Air Force football games where newly re-elected Pres. Trump will be handing out the Commander-in-Chief Trophy (he can't go to West Point because of the ramps).  

I promise you with a legit enough looking website designed by one of you, us dropping our ethics for a month, and getting the link out to the right MAGA connector-types, we could raise enough money in a month to buy a SEZ suite for next season and party our fucking asses off.  

I'm serious.  I'm in.  Someone else do the work.

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

54 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I'm serious.  I'm in.  Someone else do the work.

It needs to be near Houston near NASA (don't explain Clear Lake to them), and putting it in Houston will make the libtards angry!

And of that amount, I'm sure about $9mm will be allocated to cyber-defense, protecting our energy infrastructure, and surveillance drones.  

The rest will be spent on tanks for that big land armor war we have coming up with a TBD opponent.  

• 11 months later...
On 9/24/2021 at 3:57 PM, Guest Lobo said:

The We Build the Wall guy is in prison- just FYI

• 10 months later...

Biden made the right call. Originally AF and SF wanted it kept in Colorado because of all of the Space Force bases there, plus NORAD stuff, etc. and SF still wanted it there, plus it was going to take at least 7 years and cost a shitload.  Republicans in Alabama mad since Donnie promised it to them, and Tubberville will hold up military promotions with even more outrage.

• Hook 'Em 2

33 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Is there any good reason Biden hasn't defunded this stupid agency yet?

You do realize that space force was created by reorganizing existing groups within the different military organizations?  Why weren’t you calling for defunding of these groups before now?

The new service branch essentially repackages and elevates existing military missions in space from the Air Force, Army and Navy, said Todd Harrison, who directs the Aerospace Security Project at the Center for Strategic & International Studies. 

"It's about, you know, all the different types of missions our military already does in space — just making sure that we're doing them more effectively, more efficiently," said Harrison.

https://www.npr.org/2019/12/21/790492010/trump-created-the-space-force-heres-what-it-will-do

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, EuroHorn said:

You do realize that space force was created by reorganizing existing groups within the different military organizations?  Why weren’t you calling for defunding of these groups before now?

Because you touch yourself.

• Drool 1

27 minutes ago, EuroHorn said:

The new service branch essentially repackages and elevates existing military missions in space from the Air Force, Army and Navy, said Todd Harrison, who directs the Aerospace Security Project at the Center for Strategic & International Studies. 

"It's about, you know, all the different types of missions our military already does in space — just making sure that we're doing them more effectively, more efficiently," said Harrison.

https://www.npr.org/2019/12/21/790492010/trump-created-the-space-force-heres-what-it-will-do

19 minutes ago, EuroHorn said:

Forgot to mention that quite a few of the organizations that were reassigned to Space Force have been around since the 1940s

image.gif.5f943901635e8510539199c05e8695c3.gif

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Asithappens said:

Am I the only one who is somewhat pleased that Biden has opted to keep the Space Force stuff in Colorado, not move it to Alabama?

Fuck you, Tuberville.

You all just don't want us claiming a Space Force National Championship, I see how it is.

Actually, it makes no sense to relocate it from a financial or strategic point of view.  This is all bullshit politics.  Also, I realize I am in the minority on this, but I think ultimately Space Force makes sense as a branch, if for no other reason than coordination on military space pursuits and operations.  That said, I realize many of you disagree.  

• Hook 'Em 2