Dog kills owner

closetohumping

I worked with a guy in San Antonio shortly after high school that was allegedly shot by his cat.  We both worked at Tom's Ribs and he was the #2 "chef".  Anyway, he had a girlfriend that was pretty hot, but they had a volatile relationship.  One night he got shot and killed and it was blamed on the cat.  It was even in the local parers in SA.  Turns out they had been in a fight and she shot and killed him.  Turns out, pussy was undefeated even if found guilty of murder. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 5

15 minutes ago, Hate said:

I worked with a guy in San Antonio shortly after high school that was allegedly shot by his cat.  We both worked at Tom's Ribs and he was the #2 "chef".  Anyway, he had a girlfriend that was pretty hot, but they had a volatile relationship.  One night he got shot and killed and it was blamed on the cat.  It was even in the local parers in SA.  Turns out they had been in a fight and she shot and killed him.  Turns out, pussy was undefeated even if found guilty of murder. 

Undefeated.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lhorn said:

People just drive around with chambered rounds in their rifles?

They generally make an effort to remember to leave the safety on. Usually, a gun in the back of a vehicle (at least the types I generally prefer to shoot, which are old school and have exposed hammers) are safer with the muzzle pointed towards the front of the vehicle because there is no way for the hammer to catch on something when you pull it out of the back, but I guess that doesn't factor in the dog. Now that I'm older and have a family I'm a lot more careful about that stuff. 

7 hours ago, Hate said:

@MissingInAction

21 hours ago, Celery Man said:

If I die doing something stupid I also want it to be described as a freak accident.

Reminds me of that line from the X-Files when Clyde Bruckman tells Mulder "There are worse ways to go, but I can't think of a more undignified one than autoerotic asphyxiation." I don't know, getting shot by your dog is up there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, austingirl said:

Reminds me of that line from the X-Files when Clyde Bruckman tells Mulder "There are worse ways to go, but I can't think of a more undignified one than autoerotic asphyxiation." I don't know, getting shot by your dog is up there.

That’s a top ten episode (out of all episodes of all shows ever created)

also includes a dog eating it’s owner

Edited by Celery Man
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, austingirl said:

I bet David Carradine wishes he'd been shot by a dog. 

• Haha 1