Who’s the Boss?

GoPokes83

Watching Extra during lunch and found out they’re rebooting Who’s the boss. Tony Danza and Alyssa Milano are set to reprise their roles as Tony’s retired and she’s a single mom. For some reason they’re living in the same house as in the original. They didn’t mention Judith Light or whoever that other kid was. Is this something people were clamoring for? Amazon Freevee, whatever that is.

6 minutes ago, Butch Had Not said:

Alyssa Milano is about my age.... her and Nicole Eggert in Charles in Charge got a lot of fap time in the late 80's.

6 minutes ago, Butch Had Not said:

Alyssa Milano is about my age.... her and Nicole Eggert in Charles in Charge got a lot of fap time in the late 80's.

So damn hot -- both of them. What was the erotic vampire movie Milano did? That was an enjoyable movie.

5 hours ago, South Austin said:

I'm not going to lie, I fapped to Judith Light back in the 80s.  I think it was something about wanting to do such dirty things to such an uptight woman.

She wasn't always uptight, was a former hooker in Llanview that her Dr husband didn't know about and it came out during the Marco Dane murder trial.  She decided she only had one life to live and left her Dr husband in search of a new life, new identity and poof, we we have Angela Bower Ad Exec.  

Edited by Underdog
  • Haha 2

Ugh. The show wasn’t that good when it originally aired.

I’m a little older than Alyssa. I still thought she was a little hottie even though it would have been inappropriate for the two of us to date before she turned 18. I’ve never seen her Teen Steam workout video but I’ll bet most of the people who purchased it were men older than me.

Katherine Helmond was always a babe. I knew her from Soap. I never saw anything in Judith Light. She was a bleach blonde (with horribly dark roots) but she wasn’t fat so at least she had that going for her. But I never thought she was attractive at all. Not even when she was younger and trying to seduce Steven Keaton at the PBS station.

We’ve seen Alyssa nude pre-boob job and she was fine. But I guess I can understand why she got the boob job. In some photos it looked like they weren’t quite the same size. And it was a pretty good boob job. And she showed them off afterward so I’m not going to complain. I wish Christina Applegate would’ve shown them off while she still had hers. What a shame that the world missed out on that.

But I digress. Anyway, here are some more recent photos of Alyssa that I found on Reddit. The first is from just last year.

C4A59788-ECFF-4DE1-915F-D962CDA0847E.thumb.jpeg.d542d887901215f3b56c2d5bb3091a38.jpeg

F2100992-B7A0-4A5D-A686-1170F08E0339.thumb.jpeg.d9d886744ff130e6eda169813fba68ac.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

• 1 month later...

She's in a series called Insatiable on Netflix.  She looks pretty good.   

Don't do a before and after on Nicole though.  

Oh and I tried to watch the rehash of night court.  I just can't sit through anything with a laugh track anymore.  

Edited by pyrohornIII