Yellowstone

RPM

23 minutes ago, Mac8111 said:

I consider him to be a very good song writer but in general his songs are too slow and monotone for me.

I took a deep dive on Ryan Bingham on Spotify and I couldn't agree more. He's a very popular single guitar bar act. 

I have no idea how Bingham will headline a show at the San Antonio Rodeo. That said, I'm sure he'll get a huge crowd of ladies because Yellowstone and handsome. 

Edited by billfromlaketravis

1 hour ago, Hmbre97 said:

Women who idolize Beth are the same ones wearing hats/jeans/purses with giant bedazzled crosses on them and some form of turquiose jewelry.

imageproxy.gif.b754027252b514da4c5a7316d2e42efa.gif

i will say, of all the Yellowstone men, Walker is the most attractive to me... but that's probably bc he's the only one who has the sense to say "y'all motherfuckers are crazy!" 😄

6 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I took a deep dive on Ryan Bingham on Spotify and I couldn't agree more. He's a very popular single guitar bar act. 

I have no idea how Bingham will headline a show at the San Antonio Rodeo. That said, I'm sure he'll get a huge crowd of ladies because Yellowstone and handsome. 

He'll do just fine headlining.  Him and his band put on a great show.  Hell, the octogenarian fiddle player is worth the price of admission alone.

Yes, most of first three albums were slow but man they make excellent late night camp fire drinking soundtracks.   

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 12/28/2021 at 7:48 PM, wild_turkey said:

I guess they are selectively ignoring Market Equities again. It’s been the biggest overarching plot going back to last season, but they will have entire episodes that fail to even mention it. This show sucks at telling a cohesive story.

they clearly need to bring sawyer back. he was getting shit done kinda. 

I really have no idea what's going on anymore....there is nothing shocking going on, no back and forth attacks/revenge between any sides, nobody kidnapped, nobody being avenged like in previous seasons.  It's just beth trying to be a mother/wife while still getting lectured by father...Jaime got daddy issues.  It's just family and political drama now.  

And wayyyy too much Jimmy time jfc.  I thought they were just gona set up 6666 by dropping him off, but nope Sheridan is bringing Jimmy back to Yellowstone for some girl drama, yay!   

Oh and looks like Casey will probably be joining House Stark, he may end up at the night's watch by the end of this season.

I'm sure they will rush everything together this Sunday...political/business crap will backfire on the Duttons and they will probably be losing the ranch or settle and join the other side.

• Haha 1

On 12/21/2021 at 8:24 AM, Native Horn said:

That 6666 chick said "I went to school in Tarleton, then vet school at A&M."  Pretty sure that Tarleton State is in Stephenville, not a town named Tarleton.  C'mon Taylor, get your facts straight.

Just like Texarkana borderline is north-south?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

This season is a setup for a kickass season 5. We got 2 new shows out of it - 6666 and 1883. I am pretty happy with what Sheridan left us with

You keep saying stuff like that but man, I think you’re the only one who thinks it. I thought this season kinda sucked. Beth has about worn out her welcome, tonight’s dress not withstanding.
  • Hook 'Em 6

7 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

This season is a setup for a kickass season 5. We got 2 new shows out of it - 6666 and 1883. I am pretty happy with what Sheridan left us with

The 2 new shows are both numbers 6666 and 1883. Added together that is 8549. In numerology that means this shit is stupid, coincidence? I think not.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

meh. the wedding was kinda funny.

Jimmy is not handsome, particularly smart, funny, successful, or charismatic...yet he has women fighting over him. and he's going to shoulder a whole new show? okaaay 🙄

for Kayce to actually have PTSD from Afghanistan bad enough he needs a vision quest, we sure haven't seen anything about it until now. wtf.

Beth is a horrible, disgusting person. 

i like the kid.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Huge fan of the show…Worst season so far.  Started off so hot too.  The season was just general character storylines…nothing too wild, too violent.  Most of the drama was internal beef on the ranch, or character development stuff.   Some political stuff as usual…but very boring compared to the past few. 

Beth as the lead Dutton sibling is annoying.  Everything she did this ep was just dumb and unrealistic.  I wish Casey was more of the lead sibling but he rarely talks…always stares and says few words.  Really would have been cool if the other brother was around and didn’t die in season 1.  It’s not like his death was important and didn’t really take a toll on John or family…at least it doesn’t really seem that way. 

I dont even see anything exciting for Season 5….Beth with an incriminating photo of Jaime? Meh. Beth fighting that old lady for the ranch? John still for governor? Orange is the New Black with hippie girl?