Ultimate Disco Cruise

RPM

56 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'd never pay for that, but it's actually a pretty decent lineup, save perhaps Billy Ocean.  Lots of hits, and not all of the suck (like Billy Ocean's).

Bro, do you even Suddenly?

Loverboy?

When the going gets tough?

Get out of my dreams…?

There’ll be sad songs….?

Carribean MFin’ Queen?

Only thing wrong with Billy Ocean in that lineup is he needs to be paired with other R&B killers instead of disco acts.

edit - looks like a lot this acts aren’t straight disco  

Edited by Lhorn
  • Hook 'Em 2

On 1/28/2023 at 8:01 PM, Deej said:

If you're lucky, the Village People will run a train on you on the Lido Deck.

the love boat bartender GIF

CSB alert: 

A client of mine told me that her brother is actually a RN in L.A., and a wannabe actor.  Does voiceover work, extra shit, any work he can get.  At some point, he's on a game show with the Village People frontman, the black motorcycle cop dude.  They are waiting for the show to start...an hour or two or more, shooting the shit,  and they hit it off.  Motorcycle cop asks her brother if he can sing.  Brother says that he's done musical theater, etc, but doesn't call himself a singer.   Motorcycle cop says "I own the rights to the Village People and I own the music.  The other guys are assholes, so I'm forming a new Village People and going on tour.  Do you want to be a part of it?"

Brother says "that sounds like a blast, but, I'm not gay".

Motorcycle cops says "neither am I, but everybody that comes to the shows will be gay".

He's toured with the VP for a few years now. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1