NFC Championship: 49ers @ Eagles - 2pm CST FOX

Tailgate

Just now, Helobious said:

Not surprised at all that you’re a clay travis follower

Ex-sooner Trent Williams is a piece of shit asshole? Wow what a shocker

How do you know I'm a Clay Travis follower?  Stuff gets retweeted into my feed all the time.  But what's really beyond me is why anybody cares about such stuff.  I couldn't care less who anybody else follows on twitter.

Weird vibe in here today.

Just now, Doc Daneeka said:

7 off a no-catch pass. 7 off a dropped snap by a 4th QB. A half playing against no QB at all. 

Winston Wolf has a fitting saying for situations like this. 

Yeah, Philly hasn't looked really impressive today despite having every advantage.

Just now, Augustus said:

How do you know I'm a Clay Travis follower?  Stuff gets retweeted into my feed all the time.  But what's really beyond me is why anybody cares about such stuff.  I couldn't care less who anybody else follows on twitter.

Weird vibe in here today.

I don’t give a shit that you follow him I just said it wasn’t surprising. 

Philly is going to get brutalized in two weeks. Either by a dominant bengals d-line or a possibly no-longer hobbled Mahomes. It’ll be an ugly super bowl

10 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Not surprised at all that you’re a clay travis follower

Ex-sooner Trent Williams is a piece of shit asshole? Wow what a shocker

Also they taught holding so well to him, Lane, and Creed.  Amazing it still works so well in the pros...well enough to send his ass, Lane and, likely Creed barring injury, to the HOF. 

11 minutes ago, CashMcCoy said:

Sooner gonna Sooner

Indeed.  

5 minutes ago, Shaddie said:

He’s a sooner, but  gotdamn how much can anyone take getting fucked over so much. The refs let this get out of control and it is all on them. 

Yeah, this.  WTF were the refs doing this game?  That was a serious fucking start to finish.  And I can't stand either of these teams.  

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, DougO said:

Purdy is set for life. He can suck for the next 6 or 7 years and still get signed for decent NFL money because of his rookie year.

Elbow injuries are not necessarily easy to come back from.  Shanahan protected him as much as he could -- Purdy still has a lot to prove over a full NFL season