AFC Championship: Bengals @ Chiefs - 5:30 CST CBS

Tailgate

Just now, YChang said:

Damn, that penalty just wiped out his great game

There was like 10-12 fucked up rigged ass calls in a row this game was fixed from the start brah. 

They let KC have two 3rd down plays in a row, they didn't make the first one and got another try. Didn't make the second one and got bailed out by a flag.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

Just now, Zeus said:

There was like 10-12 fucked up rigged ass calls in a row this game was fixed from the start brah. 

They let KC have two 3rd down plays in a row, they didn't make the first one and got another try. Didn't make the second one and got bailed out by a flag.

This was obviously setup for KC to win. Insane how rigged the reffing was. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zeus said:

I'll bite. Why would the NFL favor KC over Cincy?

Just now, Hermanator said:

That was close enough that I would not have called that. He would have had to pile drive him out of bounds for me as a ref to decide the conference title game on a technicality penalty like late hit. 

Why should the rules change at the end of the game?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

so we get Texas Tech vs. OU in the Superbowl.

Hurts ain't OU.  Hurts was mercenary in college, which is fine, but he's more Bama in reality.