Game #8 P.B. - #11 Baylor at #10 Texas, Big Monday (ESPN 8pm)

Js1

3 minutes ago, BurgleBro said:

Baylor was dialed in on Carr on D

That's why we went Hunter centric.  

I understand that but it got too Hunter centric. Carr did a great job of passing out of it with just 1 turnover but he needs to stay more involved scoring the ball. 5/17 from Tyrese is not a good recipe for winning games. 

Rice saved our ass in the end. 

• Hook 'Em 1

So my daughter went to game, I bought her athletics pass or whatever there  called now . she tells me the student section is filled 1-2 hrs before game so she buys at ticket on stub hub for 40$ - does it really fill up or am I being played for better seats - (it’s my 40$ ) And no pics …. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Farmerted said:

So my daughter went to game, I bought her athletics pass or whatever there  called now . she tells me the student section is filled 1-2 hrs before game so she buys at ticket on stub hub for 40$ - does it really fill up or am I being played for better seats - (it’s my 40$ ) And no pics …. 

Pics and I'll tell you.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Farmerted said:

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN