Game #8 P.B. - #11 Baylor at #10 Texas, Big Monday (ESPN 8pm)

Js1

14 minutes ago, UTEE97 said:

I think this win solidifies our seeding to 4 or better (2 or 3 more likely imo).

Solidifies? No. There’s still too much ball left to solidify. 

Lunardi did say if we won we stay a 2 but drop to a 3 if we lost tonight. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

Nah.  We need less competition at the top, and we've alreadly lost to KSU.  We have 2 chances against KU.  Rock (ack) chalk (ack) Ja (vomit)

I’m def not above backdooring into a Big 12 regular season title

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

How many conference games do you think we play?

We - as a conference - are not halfway through B12 play*. Kansas and K St are playing their 9th conference game tomorrow. 

Edited by ztejas

So my daughter went to game, I bought her athletics pass or whatever there  called now . she tells me the student section is filled 1-2 hrs before game so she buys at ticket on stub hub for 40$ - does it really fill up or am I being played for better seats - (it’s my 40$ ) And no pics …. 

Yes they have to line up a couple of hours in advance and they have the best seats. $40 is a great price but definitely not as good as the student section at that price.

48 minutes ago, Farmerted said:

So my daughter went to game, I bought her athletics pass or whatever there  called now . she tells me the student section is filled 1-2 hrs before game so she buys at ticket on stub hub for 40$ - does it really fill up or am I being played for better seats - (it’s my 40$ ) And no pics …. 

Sounds like your daughter is lazy and would rather spend your money than wait in line for better seats. So I hope she’s attractive enough to marry well. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Drool 1

I'm not sad at all leaving you pieces of shit. Matter a fact, I'm over fucking joyed. It was ridiculous y'all weaselled y'alls way into the Big 12 to start with. So basically, fuck Baylor, fuck Waco, fuck Dave Bliss, fuck your cat skinning baseball team, fuck Art Briles and the rest of the fuckwads that covered up that rape ring y'all had goin on and of course, fuck you, Baylor fuck 

This is a platform I fully support.
  • Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, Farmerted said:

My son also has the pass.  He gets there 2 hours before most games and always has great seats.  Your daughter should it.  Basically every conference game she needs to be there early or she won’t get in the corral.

• Hook 'Em 1

Man even if I don’t want Terry to be the permanent hire, huge credit to him for having the team ready after a quick turnaround from a shitty road loss, facing a top 11 team we haven’t beaten since 2019 and who came in pretty hot. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Man even if I don’t want Terry to be the permanent hire, huge credit to him for having the team ready after a quick turnaround from a shitty road loss, facing a top 11 team we haven’t beaten since 2019 and who came in pretty hot. 

Yeah, even with my mixed feelings - okay, not so mixed - it’s important to give credit where credit is due. It’s been a tough, practically unprecedented situation overall. The team hasn’t collapsed. They’re creating some great memories for fans. Fuck Baylor. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Agree

Ill gladly take the win and gloat. I had us winning this game. I do not see us being as happy over these next 10 games though. Prepare your anus.

7-2, so if we finish 3-6 in the our last 9, we hit 10-8 (same as last year), which got us a 6 seed.   That was without a signature non-conf win.

10-8 this year + the Gonzaga win should be at least a 5 seed. 

Anus prepared, but really really hoping we can go 4-5 (WV, @ Tech, OU, ISU) or even 5-4 and sneak out one of KU or @ Baylor or @ TCU to solidify a 4 seed. (And not blow an 18 point lead in the Big 12 tournament) 

3 hours ago, Fletch said:

I'm not sad at all leaving you pieces of shit. Matter a fact, I'm over fucking joyed. It was ridiculous y'all weaselled y'alls way into the Big 12 to start with. So basically, fuck Baylor, fuck Waco, fuck Dave Bliss, fuck your cat skinning baseball team, fuck Art Briles and the rest of the fuckwads that covered up that rape ring y'all had goin on and of course, fuck you, Baylor fuck 

b9295ece-c5f6-439e-8563-8d581a4ff8f5_tex

• Haha 1

Worth repeating, but that energy level was so impressive last night. Short turnaround with one day off from a tough, physical loss in Knoxville. Late Saturday night back into town. But the team really brought it last night. Crowd was damn good as well and that didn't hurt the team's energy.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Fletch said:

Hallelujah! Holy shit! I need a drink!

Tell Me About Baylor - Football - Surly Horns

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is really pathetic. Have a good day.
  • Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, UTEE97 said:

My heart says why not but my brain says we will likely split the two. Winning both probably puts us in the conversation for a 1 seed.

I’d take 1-1 in a heartbeat. I hope it’s KU, I can mainline winning in AFH for weeks straight.