The return of King of the Hill

Patricio Swayze

4 hours ago, Js1 said:

South Park, Family Guy still going with new episodes

New Futurama and King of the Hill on the horizon

12 year old me is freaking out. 

Excited Bobby Hill GIF by MOODMAN

59 minutes ago, dcbc said:

I predict it's going to be pretty funny.  We shall see.

Js1 you are leaving out Beavis and Butthead was brought back with both a movie and a brand new season last year.

dcbc, Beavis and Butthead’s latest season was strong, Mike Judge has not lost his touch.

• Hook 'Em 2

41 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Js1 you are leaving out Beavis and Butthead was brought back with both a movie and a brand new season last year.

dcbc, Beavis and Butthead’s latest season was strong, Mike Judge has not lost his touch.

I don't have Paramount+, but I've caught some of it, which I declared to be funny as hell.

13 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I wasn't a B&B kid growing up.  To be fair, I was a little young for that. The Simpsons were as scandalous as my dad would let me watch with him, until the South Park movie.  Though my parents had no issue with Ren and Stimpy and Rocko's Modern Life, which in hindsight, were fucking dirty. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I'm envisioning an episode where Dale breaks into the local clinic and tries to steal COIVD vaccines in order to lace his pocket sand.  Because obviously there will be nothing more terrifying in Dale's mind than the vaccine, thus making it a perfect self defense measure.

• Hook 'Em 1

I think an earlier proposal was that they would be aged, but nothing specific with this more recent announcement. I assume they'll be the same age just in 2023. Someone said it earlier, but a plot line has to be Bobby as a youtuber, probably a reactor, with Hank calling it "asinine."