Bengals RB Joe Mixon has Arrest Warrant

Vic Mackey

34 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

mixon.PNG

It’s hard to tell what the actual quote was, as the affidavit used “CAN’” (with an apostrophe after the “N” suggesting the typist perhaps intended to type “CAN’T GET ME.” The CBS Sports article on the subject claimed Mixon said “The police can’t get me.”

image.thumb.jpeg.a8520e2e41fb3fb6038735485144fef9.jpeg

Edited by Vito Andolini
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Over under on number of games suspended? I’m guessing 3

If there’s a modicum of truth to this, he’s probably gone for a season and I bet he gets Ray Riced. Even if this is a bullshit story like Zeke in ‘17, he’s facing a way longer suspension than 3 games. Your guess is insanely low. 

20 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

What a clown.  Sadly not much will happen.  Although he isn’t Tyreek Hill talented, he’s talented enough to get away w this pathetic keeping it real bullshit in the NFL and especially in Cincy.  Loser

I’m not sure you’ve paid much attention lately. 

29 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

If there’s a modicum of truth to this, he’s probably gone for a season and I bet he gets Ray Riced. Even if this is a bullshit story like Zeke in ‘17, he’s facing a way longer suspension than 3 games. Your guess is insanely low. 

I’m not sure you’ve paid much attention lately. 

I haven’t.   What did I miss?   Saw the rapist Philly olineman - that one is done.  He will be toast.  He sucks and his was even more egregious.  

Edit: ah I didn’t say he wouldn’t be suspended.  I just think he’s far from done in the league.  

Edited by ChiTownDoc

32 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Fucking Deshaun Watson didn’t even get a season. GTFO here with that bullshit

If there’s truth to it Mixon will get much worse than Watson and probably will not really play again.  Or necessarily league-mandated but he will be treated like Rice or Kaepernick. 

Bengals were looking to move on from him and Boyd anyway. He has no guaranteed money and slumped considerably from ‘21 to ‘22. He’s done in Cincy for sure. 

Edited by Porterhouse

13 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

If there’s truth to it Mixon will get much worse than Watson and probably will not really play again.  Or necessarily league-mandated but he will be treated like Rice or Kaepernick. 

Bengals were looking to move on from him and Boyd anyway. He has no guaranteed money and slumped considerably from ‘21 to ‘22. He’s done in Cincy for sure. 

Who can forget Kaep committing the ultimate sin?  Clown league.  All about stashing those billions away.  
I do agree a RB is more expendable but don’t get it twisted, if he was a good QB1 nobody would hesitate signing his ass.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Stuff like this is why Chris Beard is no longer employed at Texas.  

There isn't even as much clear public evidence (at least at this point) of that incident as there was of that horrific shit Mixon pulled in Oklahoma.

Now first to say, that at least at the moment this incident doesn't have that much public evidence either, but yea, we all saw that shit the first time so pretty easy to jump the conclusion that fucking lunatic did this.  Fair in a court of law?  No. But fair as fuck in the court of public opinion given the history.