Kyle Rittenhouse 2.0

tx 3 putt

Didn’t have any problem with him getting acquitted. I do think it’s dumb he’s lauded as a hero for killing two basically unarmed people while he had an AR though. Doesn’t seem very badass. If he’s found liable in civil court I wouldn’t have a problem with it either.

• Hook 'Em 4

2 hours ago, Helobious said:

Didn’t have any problem with him getting acquitted. I do think it’s dumb he’s lauded as a hero for killing two basically unarmed people while he had an AR though. Doesn’t seem very badass. If he’s found liable in civil court I wouldn’t have a problem with it either.

Weird take IMO. "I'm okay with him being acquitted criminally, but cool if he's found liable in a civil case." If that's case isn't he at least guilty of negligent homicide? Basically pay a fine and get away with murder? This guy is profiting off of extra judicial killings. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 2

5 hours ago, royiv said:

Weird take IMO. "I'm okay with him being acquitted criminally, but cool if he's found liable in a civil case." If that's case isn't he at least guilty of negligent homicide? Basically pay a fine and get away with murder? This guy is profiting off of extra judicial killings. 

I believe he stands to profit off of extreme defamation.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 3

The thing I hated about the fucking prosecution is they did not paint a proper narrative of the situation.  Rittenhouse was so afraid of the threat from the man who had clear advantage and could have easily shot Rittenhouse... But DID NOT!

I would have waited until Rittenhouse when through his description of the video and yelled out BOOM! at the point where Rittenhouse was on the ground starting to gather himself.  Pointing out that the man who had advantage should have emptied his clip into Rittenhouse. As at that point in time Rittenhouse was the only actual threat.  Otherwise how do you explain the "perceived threat" from failing to take advantage of his superior tactical position?  I would make Rittenhouse go through the tape again and again, identifying the point at which the man he shot, should have shot him while still in a position of advantage?

I could have spent an hour on that.  And it would have destroyed his self-defense assertion.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, horn4life said:

The thing I hated about the fucking prosecution is they did not paint a proper narrative of the situation.  Rittenhouse was so afraid of the threat from the man who had clear advantage and could have easily shot Rittenhouse... But DID NOT!

I would have waited until Rittenhouse when through his description of the video and yelled out BOOM! at the point where Rittenhouse was on the ground starting to gather himself.  Pointing out that the man who had advantage should have emptied his clip magazine into Rittenhouse. As at that point in time Rittenhouse was the only actual threat.  Otherwise how do you explain the "perceived threat" from failing to take advantage of his superior tactical position?  I would make Rittenhouse go through the tape again and again, identifying the point at which the man he shot, should have shot him while still in a position of advantage?

I could have spent an hour on that.  And it would have destroyed his self-defense assertion.

FIFY

9 hours ago, Helobious said:

If with a skateboard he was hit,

You must acquit.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Patience.  One way or another, this piece of shit will end up in prison.  Then, things will get really fun for him.  

I've lowered my standard for expected justice.  I just want to read that some transvestite has beaten his ass in a bar fight.

Or this:

TinyDeficientGoitered-size_restricted.gi

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

Racist little fuckstick with the intent to kill travels to Wisconsin with a gun he’s not allowed to have, incites violence and succeeds in killing some people as planned; and gets away with it. Total bullshit. I hope the justice system gets it right this time around because they fucking blew it last time. And fuck the police in Wisconsin for not detaining him as soon as they saw him walking around with his gun. Nope, they gave him a bottle of water and sent him on his way.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, royiv said:

People said that about OJ too, right?

I don't think admitting that you read this forum but are too scared to post because many of your viewpoints are morally and logically indefensible is quite the flex you think it is. 

(Meant as a response to ChickenSandwich, who saw the post about him despite his not being tagged) 

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Drool 1

15 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

I don't think admitting that you read this forum but are too scared to post because many of your viewpoints are morally and logically indefensible is quite the flex you think it is. 

(Meant as a response to ChickenSandwich, who saw the post about him despite his not being tagged) 

Lol.  Didn't know I was prohibited from reading this forum because of a refusal to engage with the cloak room cult.  Some of these posters have some serious mental issues and it's best just not to engage.

Captaintaint posts a blatant lie, just wanted to set the record straight.  Like most here, he needs to fabricate a strawman/lie to boost his internet ego amongst his "peers" like yourself (90% of the CR content comes from less than 40 posters).  Morally just

Of course the truth is irrelevant, that's just his feelings.

Edited by ChickenSandwich
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Willfully Horn said:

On the DT thread, I received a timeout for mentioning Jack Reacher’s comment about why people join the army. That some do so as a way to kill people legally. Was too oblique, my post, but I think that is why KR showed up at the protest.

Is the mom included in the civil suit?

He’s too much of a chickenshit …..

what I think happened - he had shitty trigger discipline. He rattled off a round accidentally, killed someone (that’s a homicide). People moved to disarm him, murdered a second person and tried to murder a 3rd. 

I’d curious to see his rifle position on the two murders 

9 hours ago, Balcones said:

It’s tough to prove that, unless it’s blatantly obvious like the Sandmann case. But I will say that I knew of several people that had no idea the victims were white until I told them, which speaks to the poor coverage. 

14 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Lol.  Didn't know I was prohibited from reading this forum because of a refusal to engage with the cloak room cult.  Some of these posters have some serious mental issues and it's best just not to engage.

Captaintaint posts a blatant lie, just wanted to set the record straight.  Like most here, he needs to fabricate a strawman/lie to boost his internet ego amongst his "peers" like yourself (90% of the CR content comes from less than 40 posters).  Morally just

Of course the truth is irrelevant, that's just his feelings.

MwlpKw.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Pretty sure that it was a case of mistaken identity by Captainant. He was referring to Cheeseweasel. You know, the poster who often complains about CR bleeding over into DT but who also has a very cloaky avatar he wears all over the board.

My problem with this piece of work is that he basically created and/or escalated a risk that he claims he needed to defend himself from. If he’d have been attacked at his own home, the analysis might be more in his favor (depending on local laws) but a dumb kid showing up to a high emotion, unpredictable situation with an assault rifle is kind of causing / creating / begging for a situation that would not otherwise have existed. Let the cops sort that stuff and if they don’t let those affected seek their compensation.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Balcones said:

Here's something worth looking at:

Lawsuits

On December 4, 2019, Zimmerman sued the Martin family and others involved in the trial for $100 million on grounds of false evidence and abuse of process.[80] The suit was dismissed by a judge in February 2022, who found no evidence to support any of Zimmerman's claims.[81] On February 18, 2020, Zimmerman filed a defamation lawsuit for $265 million against Pete Buttigieg and Elizabeth Warren.[82] The suit was dismissed in February 2021, the judge said Zimmerman "failed to sufficiently allege an essential element of defamation."[83]

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, royiv said:

different standard of evidence required.  didn't we all learn this from the OJ cases?

2 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Right. Thats twice now you have created an offensive lie attributed to me to impress your internet friends. Im sorry the truth is difficult for you. 

Lol I am truly sorry for besmirching your internet message board avatar honor. May your snowflake one day be restored

1 hour ago, Balcones said:

Looks like he has a case here. Not because he had a justifiable excuse against culpable homicide, but because the definition of mass murder is: 

“A mass murder is defined as the killing of three or more people at one time” 

He murdered only two people (the justifiable excuse is likely relevant.)

Edited by Willfully Horn
Edit

1 hour ago, Balcones said:

Looks like he has a case here. Not because he had a justifiable excuse against culpable homicide,  but because the definition of mass murder is: 

“A mass murder is defined as the killing of three or more people at one time” 

He murdered two people.. The justifiable excuse is irrelevant.