What does the homer drool rep mean?

Helobious

1 hour ago, Serak The Preparer said:

It is +1, same as rage. Fuck you is the only -1 and there is no neutral. Just like FAFO, it means many things depending on context. Can be used for good looking food or women (most common), sometimes for fat chicks (@Vic Mackey)  or old chicks (@Armybrat, or other reasons like licking one's own cum (looking at you @TwiceHorn).

image.thumb.png.0917b3691de9b5855e7be920b638aa4b.png

Sometimes it's just inappropriate and sometimes it's wildly inappropriate. NTTAWT.

7 hours ago, Serak The Preparer said:

It is +1, same as rage. Fuck you is the only -1 and there is no neutral. Just like FAFO, it means many things depending on context. Can be used for good looking food or women (most common), sometimes for fat chicks (@Vic Mackey)  or old chicks (@Armybrat, or other reasons like licking one's own cum (looking at you @TwiceHorn).

I don't use it frequently, but outside food/women threads it might also mean "you are a fucking drooling idiot."

Edited by Anastasis
  • Drool 2

26 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I don't use it frequently, but outside food/women threads it might also mean "you are a fucking drooling idiot."

That's weird. Then why do I have so many drool reactions to my post in this thread? Hmm maybe I should start a new post in this forum to ask. Sounds like something Helobius would.... hey wait a minute you son of a bitch.

• Drool 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/3/2023 at 12:59 PM, Helobious said:

And why do I get it so often? It’s not + or - rep correct? Just a neutral reaction? I don’t get why it exists

you get it so often because your posts are diamonds of brilliance in the shitpile of the internet.

On 2/3/2023 at 1:20 PM, Serak The Preparer said:

wail the drool is pos? Fuck, now I have to go back and find all the times I drooled on Helobious' posts and change my reaction.

• 1 month later...