2019 QB Roschon Johnson

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
12 hours ago, Lhorn said:

I like that going into next year a guy like this is at least your 5th guy.  Used to be our 5th guy was Lou Holtz's son.

Not that it really matters all THAT much, but was it not his Grandson?   Skip’s son; yeah? 

And am I that old? (Yes)

Has that much time passed since we’ve had a full QB room? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/27/2019 at 10:59 AM, SwanderedTalent said:

reminds me a lot of Braxton Miller

I hope that he is more accurate than Braxton Miller.

I want a QB that gets better with time, not one that ends up moving to WR for his last year of eligibility. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Napoleon said:

I hope that he is more accurate than Braxton Miller.

I want a QB that gets better with time, not one that ends up moving to WR for his last year of eligibility. 

He was freshamn of the year and two time POY in the Big Ten in three seasons at QB. He redshirted because he hurt his shoulder in practice. Then he switched positions because it affected his throwing ability, and he wasn't going to play QB in the NFL. We'd be damn lucky if Roschon's college career is as good as Miller's.

• Like 3

Braxton Miller would’ve have been 3X better than anyone we trotted out there between Colt and Sam.  

If Tom’s 2020 & 2021 classes continue to be top 5, then we can win a national championship with a Braxton Miller at QB. 

3 hours ago, EZ$ said:

Braxton Miller would’ve have been 3X better than anyone we trotted out there between Colt and Sam.  

If Tom’s 2020 & 2021 classes continue to be top 5, then we can win a national championship with a Braxton Miller at QB. 

Yep.  Look at Greg Ward, before and after Tom.  Tom turned him into a very good qb.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...