Game #9 P.B. - #10 Texas at #7 KSU, 3pm ESPN2

Js1

Just now, Rockethorn1978 said:

I don’t care right now about who the next coach will be but if you can’t give Rodney mother fucking terry HUGE FUCKING PROPS for the job he’s done given the circumstances then you are fucking stupid. Just a massive win today.

Whatever he the at halftime, bottle it up for Monday 

• Like 1

Just now, GSU&UT said:

I have not kept up with any coaching search updates, but assuming Rodney leads this team to a couple of NCAA tournament wins does he get the head coaching job? Is that a dumb question to ask?

Not at all IMO. I feel like these guys are playing for him. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, GSU&UT said:

I have not kept up with any coaching search updates, but assuming Rodney leads this team to a couple of NCAA tournament wins does he get the head coaching job? Is that a dumb question to ask?

I mean, I never thought I would say this, but he has this team exactly where Chris Beard would've.

If we win the conference and go Sweet 16 or better, how do you change anything??

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

I mean, I never thought I would say this, but he has this team exactly where Chris Beard would've.

If we win the conference and go Sweet 16 or better, how do you change anything??

Because the team is experienced and talented. It's almost like Beard is really good at roster construction. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

Still have plenty on the schedule, but gotta admit this group responds to Terry despite the shit sandwich they were fed.  Like what I see …

Feels like they want to win bc it’s their last chance, win for Terry and win to spite Beard for fucking them over. I’ll allow it 

Edited by Js1