Texas Rangers 2023 - They're Still Shitty?

ztejas

2 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

That will be a damn good one to attend, should be plenty of free space all around. 

Exactly. God $19 shit ass upper deck tickets. Gonna work my way down to as close as the 3rd baseline as I can get 

• Hook 'Em 1

35 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Plenty of good seats available on this wagon. Similar to tomorrow afternoon. 

Helps I hate Houston with every fiber of my being. Giant pile of concrete, aggy and pollution. Though Rice, San Jacinto and NASA are pretty cool. Fuck everything else about that shithole 

• Hook 'Em 1

nice win.  they came back nicely after the Cincinnatti Who Concert.  Mea Culpa.

as an aside, looked up Gallo stats .236 with a 1.063 OPS.  its only one month but I wouldn't mind having him now that the shift is illegal.

2 hours ago, Jameslaw121 said:

Duran's OPS is .880. Last year LF OPS was .508. 

This was written April 26, but still painful. 

Uh-oh: Texas Rangers

It has been a terrific start for the Rangers, but left field was an issue entering the season and has remained one. Bubba Thompson scored a run on Monday -- the first by a Texas left fielder all season. Rangers left fielders have driven in one run. Do you think Texas general manager Chris Young is perhaps texting St. Louis president of baseball operations John Mozeliak and asking about an outfielder? 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

^ How many Dollar Dogs you gonna crush today? 

Probably gonna slam more beer than dogs. Haven’t had a solid drink in awhile. These seats kinda kick ass. My lady friend is legit scared of a homer coming our way. We’re in the upper upper deck. Don’t think anyone is gonna drop a 450 ft bomb today 

15 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Probably gonna slam more beer than dogs. Haven’t had a solid drink in awhile. These seats kinda kick ass. My lady friend is legit scared of a homer coming our way. We’re in the upper upper deck. Don’t think anyone is gonna drop a 450 ft bomb today 

If Lowe or Heim get in touch with one, you might well could.  

22 minutes ago, Fletch said:

where you're sitting that bomb's gonna have to be dropped from a plane.

11 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

If Lowe or Heim get in touch with one, you might well could.  

Cool with me. Finally get a fucking ball at a game. See the Texas-ACU thread for my only foul or home run ball experience. Little mother fucker. I did my time. Earn it, little bastard