Texas Rangers 2023 - They're Still Shitty?

ztejas

On 5/11/2023 at 9:25 PM, Dr Fear said:
On 5/9/2023 at 6:07 PM, MAUFRAIS said:
Has anybody ever done a VPN to watch on the MLB app on Apple TV?

I’m trying to figure that out.

I got a preconfigured router from ExpressVNP 3 years ago and it works like a charm. I don't go through Apple TV though. You just piggy back it off the regular router and connect your TV/device to the VPN wireless. I sign in all the time on my regular network, see the blackout l, switch the network and no problem. MLB doesn't seem to care.

I live in Atlanta so no blackout issue on MLB.TV for me normally, but my wife loves shows on the BBC networks that you can’t get in the States so she’s been using NordVPN for 2 years and no issues. I’m in Lubbock for a few days and have been using it to watch the Rangers through some IP in Iowa or where the fuck ever and no issues at all; watching now…

27 minutes ago, texastroubadour said:

Grossman is useless and should not be in the lineup

Hopefully when Seager returns, LF/DH is mostly a Duran/Smith combo.  But I'm betting we still get a lot of Grossman in the lineup.  Miller seems to be getting about one AB a week these days.  

If Garver ever returns and stays healthy, this becomes a deep lineup with him at DH and Duran in LF.