Texas Rangers 2023 - They're Still Shitty?

ztejas

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Earning is what he is doing very well

I guess that sums it up. I couldn't remember if he had gotten to 3k or not but he already did. He doesn't have enough money? At some point your dignity has value. 

At least Pujols had some nice runs up until the end. 

I'm concerned about Martin being back at regularass Martin again. He's had some good outings and decent amount of wins, but his BAA is over .300 and WHIP is high, giving up way too many hits. Even his April stats are deceiving, while having a 2.41 ERA, his BAA was .286 and WHIP .140. It's obviously worse now, but it seems he was fortunate to have that early record. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, DougO said:

I'm concerned about Martin being back at regularass Martin again. He's had some good outings and decent amount of wins, but his BAA is over .300 and WHIP is high, giving up way too many hits. Even his April stats are deceiving, while having a 2.41 ERA, his BAA was .286 and WHIP .140. It's obviously worse now, but it seems he was fortunate to have that early record. 

Everyone knew this was going to happen. Which makes it fucking baffling we didn't ship him to a playoff team last season.

Oh well. 

• Like 1