Nba betting 2023

closetohumping

• 3 weeks later...

Callign the shots guy:

1u: Ivica Zubac (LAC) OVER 8.5 Points (-120, PointsBet) He’s averaged 10.7 PPG hitting this OVER in 9 of his last 12 games. In 3 games w/ Plumlee, he's played 28+ mins and scored 10+ PTS in all 3. 20 of the last 25 Centers with 25+ mins vs. GSW hit this OVER.

Also Beal over 22.5

Luka over 30.5

7 hours ago, closetohumping said:

Teasing Suns +1 vs bulls

celts -4.5 vs nets

I dont know what the hell has happened to the Nets defense of late, but its been pretty fucking bad, especially on the road: 

image.png.cfe8f236661cccfbf27ab3a4c710cbc5.png

Tonight they are at Boston who averages 121 ppg at home, and rang up 139 against brooklyn at home about a month ago. Ive taken the over on the home team total the last two BRK road games, and may just keep betting it blindly until it loses. Gimme BOS team total over 119. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Blotto said:

I dont know what the hell has happened to the Nets defense of late, but its been pretty fucking bad, especially on the road: 

Tonight they are at Boston who averages 121 ppg at home, and rang up 139 against brooklyn at home about a month ago. Ive taken the over on the home team total the last two BRK road games, and may just keep betting it blindly until it loses. Gimme BOS team total over 119. 

Why the hell not.  I'll join you. 

14 hours ago, closetohumping said:

Teasing Suns +1 vs bulls

celts -4.5 vs nets

7 hours ago, Blotto said:

Up 28 and had 51 points with 7 mins left in the 2nd. Rough one

1 minute ago, OB3 said:

Up 28 and had 51 points with 7 mins left in the 2nd. Rough one

Yeah, I checked the score at about that time and figured the only way that Boston doesnt hit the team total would be if they got so far ahead they just put it on cruise control. As it turns out, there was another path, lulz. 

• 2 weeks later...

NBA betting refers to the activity of placing wagers or bets on professional basketball games of the National Basketball Association (NBA). In NBA betting, individuals or sports bettors place bets on various aspects of the game, such as the outcome of a particular game, the total points scored by both teams, the point spread or the margin of victory, and individual player performances. Want to learn more about sports betting check website.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

After.  it was 23.5 before.  Didn't think the game was gonna get that ugly sheesh

Yeah you have to be careful with G2s after the road team wins G1. Not a ton of incentive for Philly to bust their asses when they've already stolen HC. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Got to have the overs hit and Suns + Celtics hit tonight right? Just feels like a lazy no defense Sunday like all season the high scoring and the Celtics have more guys that can hit shots by a mile.

On 5/12/2023 at 7:57 PM, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Jumped on Bron 4+ threes and lake show win and Bron 8+ assists and lake show win....or something like that, been drinking but I'm ready to win....no whammy stop! 

Nice try but Lebron has been horrible shooting threes and actually probably helped his game a lot just playing inside the arc. Since he only took 3 he actually shot well making two of them. He's at like 25% for the playoffs so you don't want him shooting 16 threes to make 4 of em lol.

I usually don't bet on individual stats with basketball, sometimes I'll do it in football. 

Jokic is an interesting bet against a good Lakers defense. My guess is he will go above his usual in assists and below his usual in rebounds..

3 pointers is interesting as well only at 1.5... I don't really know how much he shoots 3s I'll have to look at last few games.

Points + Assists + Reb at 51 is a cool bet too. Seems automatic he's going to exceed that..

image.png.8d909e22104161d999fab4742fc75691.png

image.png