Game #11 P.B. - WV @ #5 Texas, 11am, ESPN2

Js1

7 minutes ago, OB3 said:

Still have no clue what that call was

Blarge—once ref signaled block and the other signaled charge. They decided to go with the block but completely forgot the ball went in so it should have been an And-1, which is odd because they counted the basket. 

Ray Natili must still be drunk from last night.

Just now, Gut Wagon said:

Seriously, what was Mitchell's issue last year? Just flaked out? Homesick? Seemed bizarre at the time. Not that I miss him at all. 

His dad thought Beard should run the offense through him. He was tweeting and/or liking tweets by fans saying Beard didn't know how to run a good offense.

2 minutes ago, Pancho said:

I think that’s exactly what they did. I thought they changed the rule, but I guess not. I shouldn’t listen in the background to Lowell and Crean either.

In that situation does the basket count? Do they go to the arrow to determine possession?

Just now, txhorns said:

In that situation does the basket count? Do they go to the arrow to determine possession?

The second or third explanation from crean was that both are assessed fouls, basket is good, no and 1, and go to possession arrow. 

I guess we were lucky they they didn’t get the basket and the ball in that scenario. 

still think it was just a charge though- disu was there and his heel was up and off the line.