Game #11 P.B. - WV @ #5 Texas, 11am, ESPN2

Js1

1 minute ago, UnhappilyMarried said:

Rice with 14 points on 4 shots in 9 mins. 

Morris with 6 points on 5 shots in 8 mins. 

Hunter with 0 points on 3 shots in 11 mins. 

This game isn't a blowout if Hunter doesn't get into foul trouble which limits his first half minutes to maybe a season low

We should just pretend that Hunter has 3 fouls at the start of every game and leave him on the bench until 5 minutes into the 2nd half.

2 minutes ago, UnhappilyMarried said:

Rice with 14 points on 4 shots in 9 mins. 

Morris with 6 points on 5 shots in 8 mins. 

Hunter with 0 points on 3 shots in 11 mins. 

This game isn't a blowout if Hunter doesn't get into foul trouble which limits his first half minutes to maybe a season low

To be fair, Hunter was fouled on 2 of his shots.

7 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

"Oh, no..." on a WVU turnover.

Fuck your own face, Lowell...

Meh, I didn’t realize it was Lowell at first. I hate the guy, but he’s been MUCH better today. 

That was a great first half that was extremely well-coached. Rice, Allen, Carr and Bishop were good. Rice was outstanding. 

1 minute ago, Horn80 said:

Cmon Hunter, get your shot back.

If he just focuses on running point and rebounding and defense, I’d be thrilled. Him taking shots is basically a turnover.  Just set up your teammates instead. That shot doesn’t look like it’s going to magically come back in February/March

Edited by Js1

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

If he just focuses on running point and rebounding and defense, I’d be thrilled. Him taking shots is basically a turnover.  Just set up your teammates instead. That shot doesn’t look like it’s going to magically come back in February/March

Understand but think he can get his shot back and just a matter of time but Terry needs to pull him for Rice like he did earlier.  He got great attitude and that’s huge.