UCSB 10 Oregon 0   16 K, 2 hits allowed for 2 Gaucho pitchers

Iowa 12 LSU 4

Okie State 1 LMU 0  Combo no-no

UCLA 3 Vandy 0

ORU 6 Bobcats 3

Portland 4 aggy 1

UCF 10 Clemson 7  UCF also completed last night's suspended 4-2 win 

Bama @ Pepperdine cancelled by rain again

SE Missouri 21 ACU 0, 3rd inning  http://stats.statbroadcast.com/broadcast/?id=441920

Auburn 12 U$C 6

FSU 10 TCU 8

Ole Miss 12 Maryland 6

Edited by Beau Vine

Watched the last 3 innings on a stream.     Portland played relaxed and with alot of energy.   West Coast team.

Very early,  but aggy lost alot from last year.   Entire outfield including Dylan Rock, our nemesis, catcher (Claunch) and I think their shortstop, maybe others.   They still haven't solved their bullpen issues,  but again very early.

10 minutes ago, torre said:

Watched the last 3 innings on a stream.     Portland played relaxed and with alot of energy.   West Coast team.

Very early,  but aggy lost alot from last year.   Entire outfield including Dylan Rock, our nemesis, catcher (Claunch) and I think their shortstop, maybe others.   They still haven't solved their bullpen issues,  but again very early.

In the post game radio* Schlossnagle basically said it was the same damn team as last year, and that team knows how to hit...

I like the students they have doing the aggie radio call, assuming they are students...

2 hours ago, petscii said:

In the post game radio* Schlossnagle basically said it was the same damn team as last year, and that team knows how to hit...

Well he should know,  or is just trying to motivate this year's team.  

I do know he lost Claunch (catcher) Ore St transfer and Dylan Rock (OF, UTSA transfer) two very  experienced players who were key last year.  I did a cursory lineup review and seemed the outfield was different.  

Check the below site if you prefer a stream vs radio.    Also has radio links.

https://therealstreamhub.site/forumdisplay.php?fid=16

On 2/24/2023 at 6:51 PM, Beau Vine said:

So according to SECRant, Tim Corbin contacted Ahuna on the first day the portal was open and Ahuna told him that he had already committed to Tenn, and Corbin called the NCAA.

turning in a fellow conference member for cheating is a violation of  SEC SEC SEC rules isn't it?......I think Vandy will have part of their conference distributions held by the conference for the next two years because of this

aggy down 4-2 after 6 are in danger of being swept at home by one of the top 10 teams in the Pacific NW.

TCU is down 2-1 to FSU in the 6th, also looking to avoid the home sweep.

Still 4-2 Portland B9
aggy down 4-2 after 6 are in danger of being swept at home by one of the top 10 teams in the Pacific NW.

TCU is down 2-1 to FSU in the 6th, also looking to avoid the home sweep.

Still 4-2 Portland B9
  • Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

All bs and Aggie jokes aside, how can aggie be such a middle of the road program ?

Aggies should be embarrassed of their program 

But aggy proved they're better than us last year. They now have the better college baseball program. According to an aggy I know

Edited by Fletch

37 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Aggie pitching tonight sucked 

Louisville starter was damn good 

aggie plays a sloppy game, that ship needs to be tightened up 

Insane. I was told aggy surpassed us as a baseball program. This can’t be right 

• Haha 1

Just now, txduck87 said:

It’s true. Just ask them. Whoop !

This dude I know was legit like “see!!! We just beat y’all in the CWS!!! That just shows we’re the better program!!!”

Yes. Because baseball is judged by one game. In a year where honestly we really shouldn’t have been in Omaha. Winning games 9-8 all time isn’t exactly a recipe for success. Luckily ECU wasn’t ready to take it in game 2 last year so we showed em who’s boss 

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

This dude I know was legit like “see!!! We just beat y’all in the CWS!!! That just shows we’re the better program!!!”

Yes. Because baseball is judged by one game. In a year where honestly we really shouldn’t have been in Omaha. Winning games 9-8 all time isn’t exactly a recipe for success. Luckily ECU wasn’t ready to take it in game 2 last year so we showed em who’s boss 

"This dude" is an idiot.

So, typical aggie.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

"This dude" is an idiot.

So, typical aggie.

It's odd. He's a generally bright guy but the second you bring up UT-ATM related shit, his mind goes to mush. Like it does to every aggy ever. Just most of them are idiots about everything. This guy is just an idiot about college sports. His texts are hilarious. He doesn't care about us at all, yet you can feel the anger and hatred for all things Longhorns through the iPhone screen. 

10 hours ago, Fletch said:

es. Because baseball is judged by one game. In a year where honestly we really shouldn’t have been in Omaha. Winning games 9-8 all time isn’t exactly a recipe for success. Luckily ECU wasn’t ready to take it in game 2 last year so we showed em who’s boss 

• Haha 1