Dishwasher is not running

On 3/14/2023 at 9:16 AM, closetohumping said:

Mother bitch.  First the dishwasher, this weekend was the dryer, now the freaking washer.  And no, not all the same person.  Stop with the chauvinist stuff.

that's freaky.  Any chance you've got weird electrical shit happening at your place?

I think you should sell immediately.    I know a good realtor. 

• Haha 1

On 3/14/2023 at 11:16 AM, closetohumping said:

Mother bitch.  First the dishwasher, this weekend was the dryer, now the freaking washer.  And no, not all the same person.  Stop with the chauvinist stuff.

Are they doing the rolling blackout stuff? With the storms, I would guess power surges. You may want to shop for a whole house power conditioner and voltage regulator. Do you have an electrician that you trust? Any problems with computers and other devices that may be voltage sensitive?

One example of what I am referring to is a Siemens FS140. It is weird that all of these things are going out at once, though. If it isn't coming from the utility company, it could be you have a motor on an appliance, garage door, compressor, or something else that is causing problems.

1 hour ago, Bevo said:

Are they doing the rolling blackout stuff? With the storms, I would guess power surges. You may want to shop for a whole house power conditioner and voltage regulator. Do you have an electrician that you trust? Any problems with computers and other devices that may be voltage sensitive?

Nah.  No rolling blackout here.  Just crappy appliances