2023 NBA Draft

Mitch Cumsteen

13 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Yea I don’t pretend to know like 99% of people on here. I know basketball. Don’t give a fuck about math.

Austin Powers Nerd GIF

I never thought I would see an adult admit to not understanding basic math. Surly never disappoints. 

8 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Charlotte probably takes Miller at 2 with Lamelo already on the team. 

Teams often select duplicate players, so it's not a given.

But you're probably right.  Unless the littlest Balls medicals don't look very good right now.  

13 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

May he have the career trajectory of Zion. 

fuck the Spurs and fuck Popabitch 

Fraud lucked out again 

Robinson Duncan and victor.   Yea pure coincidence.  This isn’t the nba hooking up their oldest coach is it?  Or the fact that the spurs are the most popular team in France?    Can they fire Bob hill again?

On one hand, fuck San Antonio. What has it been, 9 whole years since you've won a championship? Please, sanctimoniously lecture us about tanking again when it's netted you two of the most NBA-ready generational talents ever.

On the other hand, I don't want to watch that talent fester in fucking Detroit. Give Pop one last project.

Edited by aggie08

7 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

On one hand, fuck San Antonio. What has it been, 9 whole years since you've won a championship? Please, sanctimoniously lecture us about tanking again when it's netted you two of the most NBA-ready generational talents ever.

On the other hand, I don't want to watch that talent fester in fucking Detroit. Give Pop one last project.

Solid post.

They screamed about OKC tanking but there's tonight.  However, I'm glad they got the French kid.  Houston and Detroit would just fuck it up.

5 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Robinson Duncan and victor.   Yea pure coincidence.  This isn’t the nba hooking up their oldest coach is it?  Or the fact that the spurs are the most popular team in France?    Can they fire Bob hill again?

Yeah because the league is just itching to put a generational player into one of its smallest markets. Why would they want to hook up a coach who isn’t going to be coaching too much longer? As a lifetime achievement award for inventing load management? It’s just luck. Dumb fucking amazing awesome luck. 

3 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

On the one hand, fuck San Antonio. What has it been, 9 whole years since you've won a championship? Please, sanctimoniously lecture us about tanking again when it's netted you two of the most NBA-ready generational talents ever.

Oh, you will get sanctimoniously lectured and like it. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

13 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

The Rockets get a Top 4 pick literally every year but it's rigged for someone else.  M'kay.

2 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Yeah because the league is just itching to put a generational player into one of its smallest markets. Why would they want to hook up a coach who isn’t going to be coaching too much longer? As a lifetime achievement award for inventing load management? It’s just luck. Dumb fucking amazing awesome luck. 

Oh, you will get sanctimoniously lectured and like it. 

Yea luck they won three of the four best lotteries ever.   

who else on that shit list should it have gone to?   Maybe this will keep the spurs in San Antonio.  

pure coincidence.  Jus t like Lebron to cleveland.  Ewing to Knicks and rod thorn getting the #1.  Oh and Jordan getting the #1 also

this is the most intriguing story line.  Old man pop to try and win one within the next five years.   

11 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Its just karma and clean livin man

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1