Bourbon Trade/sale thread

BigDHornfan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, huge said:

Seeing that neg, I just have to laugh.

Also, isn't that red BMH just repackaged crap?

No, the newer BMHs from Oregon are shit. The earlier ones were Stitzel-Weller distilled and bottled by Van Winkle. The red label was Heaven Hill distilled. From 2014 on though it has been a small Oregon distillery. Those are the smaller squat bottles. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

I’m trying to high grade. Looking to raise $700. I’m willing to sell below secondary prices but I’m not crazy so there will be no MSRP sales. That being said, if you want to buy a few as secondary prices and flip them for me (I’m too lazy to ship stuff), I will give you the ETL as a fee for your services. (Or something similar)

Local pickup only. Austin Texas 

2017 - OFBB

2018 - OFBB

ETL

RHF

Michters 10

Jefferson’s Double Oak

Weller 12 (750ml)

OWA (750ml)

4RSBLE 2014

ECBP C918

Sent you a pm. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2019 at 1:17 PM, Neonmoon said:

For Sale 

Austin local pickup only. Prefer PayPal, but cash is fine. 

Selling as a group

Woodford Reserve Batch Proof - $120

Jeffersons Presidential Select 16 year Twin Oak $200

Rockhill Farms - $50

Elmer T Lee - $50

If you change your mind about splitting them up and shipping to DFW, let me know.   I will take the Woodford and RHF and ETL from you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2018 at 12:18 AM, Dutchrudder said:

I'm willing to trade any of these, looking for something allocated. Looking for BTAC, OFBB, van winkle, etc. Let me know if you're interested. I'm not opposed to selling, but would prefer to trade. 0fed4a8fb18b7f6095bf1020ff2a8b2e.jpg

I probably don’t have anything you’d want to trade, but I’d buy the Noah’s Mill or w12 off ya.

19 minutes ago, Dutchrudder said:
53 minutes ago, BourbonTahoe said:
I probably don’t have anything you’d want to trade, but I’d buy the Noah’s Mill or w12 off ya.

Are you in Houston? Are you willing to pay 180 per w12? Cause that's what I'm getting offered on Facebook. Btw, the w12s are a vertical of 16, 17 and 18. Kind of cool

It’s 1.75 right? I live in Austin, but parents are in Houston. Could make the trip down in 2 weeks.

On 2/15/2019 at 2:08 AM, BourbonTahoe said:

It’s 1.75 right? I live in Austin, but parents are in Houston. Could make the trip down in 2 weeks.

Yeah, they are handles. Was hoping to get a good trade for 2-3 of the bottles, but everyone is offering me crap. Some guy was trying to sell me on Russel's Single Barrel, but that can be found on the shelf. Bunch of assholes on those facebook groups, just looking to take advantage of noobs. 

Anyone happen to know what I should charge for a bottle of Col. EHT Single Barrel?

Edited by Dutchrudder

On 2/16/2019 at 7:08 PM, Dutchrudder said:

Yeah, they are handles. Was hoping to get a good trade for 2-3 of the bottles, but everyone is offering me crap. Some guy was trying to sell me on Russel's Single Barrel, but that can be found on the shelf. Bunch of assholes on those facebook groups, just looking to take advantage of noobs. 

Anyone happen to know what I should charge for a bottle of Col. EHT Single Barrel?

I pm'd you

On 2/16/2019 at 7:08 PM, Dutchrudder said:

$80.00 give or take $10. $80 to $150 if you post it. Someone is looking for it if they can't get it locally. Make sure the buyer pays for the shipping. You could lose your arse.

On 2/15/2019 at 3:04 PM, 4th&Five said:

$180?! What does Blanton’s go for on secondary mkt?

Am I taking crazy pills?  The only Blanton's I see is $200+ on the secondary market.  I've got cases of Blanton's Gold and Straight from the Barrel.  Those easily go for 150% of regular Blanton's - at the least.  I'll start flipping them if anything is moving at those prices.