Indiana @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

1 minute ago, zlavydra said:

Indiana's pitcher struck out Eric Kennedy and is going straight to the HOF. Oh, he's not? Based on his reaction, i was fooled.

He is not a good pitcher. He should be pumped he is doing well against us. 

I don't know what to say. I thought from last Tuesday that we would get it together once we weren't facing top teams to get our young guys in gear but damn. This looks like some of those really bad Augie teams. 

• Rage+1 2

4 minutes ago, zlavydra said:

Indiana's pitcher struck out Eric Kennedy and is going straight to the HOF. Oh, he's not? Based on his reaction, i was fooled.

Pitchers are pretty emotional dudes generally who have to hide it until innings are over. He’s also pitching a zero after 5 against Texas at Texas on a Friday night.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

He is not a good pitcher. He should be pumped he is doing well against us. 

I don't know what to say. I thought from last Tuesday that we would get it together once we weren't facing top teams to get our young guys in gear but damn. This looks like some of those really bad Augie teams. 

I agree with the second paragraph, but not so much with the first. Nice job by Tole.

stole second

Just now, NeverMarryAStripper said:

All internet/cable/streaming services are steaming piles of shit.  The Dish website is down so ESPN+ can’t verify my login so no LHN for me.  Fuck them all in the goat ass.

dude, I have a thread dedicated for this

https://mygoodstream.pw/sling/live0us.html?pack=v8&id=aHR0cHM6Ly9jYmQ0NmI3Ny5jZG4uY21zLm1vdmV0di5jb20vY21zL2FwaS9jaGFubmVscy8zMzJhZjEzZTQwNjc0MGNhODBhYjNjYWUzNTUyZTc4Ny9zY2hlZHVsZS9ub3cvcGxheWJhY2tfaW5mby5xdnQ=&t=1661980460

Last year’s team was the first in a while that I felt would hold their own in a physical altercation with another team.  Melendez, Hodo, big sucker that played third, Ardoin, even Faltine all seemed to have some dog in ‘em.  How we feel about this team in a scrape?  

Edited by BarthHollamew
  • Haha 2