Question For Veternarians

At the end of the day what do you do with all the Cat Testicle’s you cut off . If your answer is Too Much then I bet you havent met me yet . Hello my name is Chad off Chad and Company Liquidaters and I am here to help you ‘’ liquidate ‘’ your problem’s when it come to solid and semi solid bio Hazerdous wastes . 

We are license by the National Department of Solid and Semi Solid Waste’s Disposal Assn . And because of this i can pas the Saving into you .

Do not Delay This Limited Time Offer Will Only Last A Short Time . i am in The Pampa - Borger Area but will drive for a Large Amount if it is enough . Please Feel Free To A contact Me If I can be of ‘’ service ‘ ‘’

‘   ‘m

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Celery Man said:

is this only for small animal vets or do you also service large animals

I am legally no longer Allow to offer for Renumeration or Service or Anything if Value exchanged for Vetenary Service either Real or imagine however there it’s no current Legal Restriction on offering Service or Related Service compiling Glangular material’s for disposal or Other Uses That May Not Be Specify In This Contract

On 2/26/2023 at 11:59 AM, Herbie Hancock said:

Is the "Company" part of "Chad and Company" actually that bird rubbing immigrant from Dumas named Rudy? I won't be caught doing any bidness with fellas of such ill-repute as your associate Rudolph

no Rudy is in the War

On 2/26/2023 at 6:56 AM, Celery Man said:

Rudy definitely said he saw you servicing a horse.

yes well Legally i am not longer allow

On 2/24/2023 at 9:42 PM, CHAD BRISCOE said:

At the end of the day what do you do with all the Cat Testicle’s you cut off . If your answer is Too Much then I bet you havent met me yet . Hello my name is Chad off Chad and Company Liquidaters and I am here to help you ‘’ liquidate ‘’ your problem’s when it come to solid and semi solid bio Hazerdous wastes . 

We are license by the National Department of Solid and Semi Solid Waste’s Disposal Assn . And because of this i can pas the Saving into you .

Do not Delay This Limited Time Offer Will Only Last A Short Time . i am in The Pampa - Borger Area but will drive for a Large Amount if it is enough . Please Feel Free To A contact Me If I can be of ‘’ service ‘ ‘’

pm sent

• Like 1