What are you listening to right now?

UDontKnow

On 3/28/2018 at 8:58 AM, Bill Lumbergh said:

Today I'll be repeating Pete Yorn's musicforthemorningafter - released 17 years ago today.  I've never been able to get into any of his subsequent stuff, but this album is probably a top 20 all time for me. 

I always go back to this tune, great song

• Like 2

Rainy day off... Sipping coffee and watching the Toto - Live in Poland blu ray. Goddamn this band is good. Everybody knows the earlier stuff (Africa, Rosanna, Hold the Line, etc) but there are gems throughout their whole catalog.

Their last studio release (XIV) came out about 3 years ago and had some great songs.

22 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

Y'all should put in the effort to look for new music. There's good stuff out there, year after year if you put in the work to look past the faggotry on the radio 

You should put in the effort to post it. 

• Like 1

Just saw these guys on Colbert about an hour ago.  I've listened to the song five times since then.  Their live performance on the show sounded much much better than here on the video.  As an added bonus, Rachael Price is pure fucking smoke.

• Like 1