What are you listening to right now?

UDontKnow

cc5c30bdb7edc616c208fec77e606314.jpg

Shouts out everyone who listened to 96.7 KHFI. Alan and Karen in the morning, and Buuuuck Naked! This song is dope; that station was dope; the 90's were dope; post-Cold War, pre-9/11- shit was straight idyllic bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

On 5/25/2019 at 5:58 AM, Goo Punch said:

cc5c30bdb7edc616c208fec77e606314.jpg

Shouts out everyone who listened to 96.7 KHFI. Alan and Karen in the morning, and Buuuuck Naked! This song is dope; that station was dope; the 90's were dope; post-Cold War, pre-9/11- shit was straight idyllic bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw them live at the Lizard Lounge in Dallas the night before I moved to Tennessee - circa 1995.

On 6/9/2019 at 4:28 AM, Longboard Horn said:

Man, Ian Curtis was something else.

I think Atmosphere is my favorite by them. That's the song playing in the movie when his wife was informed of his death.  Just an incredible moment, imo. 

There was a documentary (iirc, on New Order) where one of the members said it was just so easy writing the music with Ian. They didn't know how effortless it was until he was gone.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Asithappens said:

Man, Ian Curtis was something else.

I think Atmosphere is my favorite by them. That's the song playing in the movie when his wife was informed of his death.  Just an incredible moment, imo. 

There was a documentary (iirc, on New Order) where one of the members said it was just so easy writing the music with Ian. They didn't know how effortless it was until he was gone.

Love Will Tear Us Apart I believe was Ian Curtis’ masterpiece 

• Like 2