Tom Sizemore is on his deathbed

Parliament

sorry for the thread diversion but there's another actor who is in this exact q zone of actor (sameish look, curlier hair, possibly irish or something, played similar roles in 90s movies) that I've been trying to remember since Christmas, if anyone knows who I'm talking about

John Mulaney

4 hours ago, Celery Man said:

sorry for the thread diversion but there's another actor who is in this exact q zone of actor (sameish look, curlier hair, possibly irish or something, played similar roles in 90s movies) that I've been trying to remember since Christmas, if anyone knows who I'm talking about

Dermot McDermis. 

7 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

it's almost Eric Bogosian but not.

man Sizemore really was great in Saving Private Ryan. I also had no idea he voiced Sonny FIorelli in GTA Vice City.

So, you’re looking for a third in the Sizemore/Madsen universe or Mulroney/McDermott? Because I don’t see Bogosian-like matching any of those pairs (I was thinking maybe Patrick Dempsey for the M/M match, but he’s too well known).

• Hook 'Em 1

I'm regretting taking this thread down a totally unrelated path but it's been bugging the shit out of me and I haven't been able to place him for months - it's a Mulroney/McDermott type guy (typically not the lead but some other romantic interest in movies exactly like My Best Friend's Wedding in that exact time period), looked like 90s era Bogosian if Bogosian was better looking. Or really, just had kinda Bogosian like hair. I feel like he was in a million things and there was one specific movie I was trying to remember during a conversation with my wife around Christmas and it's been bugging me since, I keep waiting for him to pop up in something but the only shit I watch anymore is Frozen.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

I'm regretting taking this thread down a totally unrelated path but it's been bugging the shit out of me and I haven't been able to place him for months - it's a Mulroney/McDermott type guy (typically not the lead but some other romantic interest in movies exactly like My Best Friend's Wedding in that exact time period), looked like 90s era Bogosian if Bogosian was better looking. Or really, just had kinda Bogosian like hair. I feel like he was in a million things and there was one specific movie I was trying to remember during a conversation with my wife around Christmas and it's been bugging me since, I keep waiting for him to pop up in something but the only shit I watch anymore is Frozen.

Are you talking about the dude from Love Actually and Walking Dead?

4 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

Nah not Bergin. I was excited for a second because I thought he was in Waking Ned Divine but it’s not James Nesbitt either.

If you were think Nesbitt then maybe Steve Coogan, Peter Capaldi or the Hollander guy. 

image.jpeg.ad4d01d45204388131eee423c4668144.jpeg

DEA Agent Deets : You think your real cowboys, huh? Batman and Robin, huh! You
know what this is? You know what this is, punk? This is two kilos, uncut, crystal meth!
Pappas: Awwwww, Shit!
Ben Harp : Special agent, Utah! I like you to meet Agent Deets. He *was* working
deep cover until.
DEA Agent Deets : (Interrupts) You think I like this hair, man! You think I like these
clothes? My wife wants me to stay at Ramanda! I've been working on these fuckers for
THREE MONTHS! THREE MONTHS! Now I finally got them to play wheel of fortune with
me so I could find out who their suppliers is. Then you fuckin' cowboys show up!
Pappas : Nice tattoo, Deets!
DEA Agent Deets: Oh, you like that Pappas, huh? Fuck you!
Pappas : Jesus!
DEA Agent Deets : All I wanna know, smart guy! All I wanna know is how these guys
could be robbin' Tarzana City National on August 2nd when they were in Fort fuckin'
Lauderdale August 2nd? Why don't you figure that out, huh?
Ben Harp: That's not an easy thing to do, is it Utah?
DEA Agent Deets : (Slams bags of meth into Utah's chest] Fuckin' jerks!

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Celery Man said:

Tate Donovan?

image.thumb.jpeg.52890fe6d8045187eabb5ecac1fe0ecc.jpeg

Sorry guys - pretty sure I was mashing up several actors in trying to remember this specific guy because now that I'm.... pretty sure this is who I was thinking of, I don't think he was cast as much in that way as I remembered. but it's Timothy Hutton. Also, not British. I feel disappointed.

I still feel like there's another guy I'm mashing him up with in my memory, but it came out of trying to remember the movie "Beatiful Girls".

BeautifulGirls.jpg?resize=1536,862&ssl=1

Edited by Celery Man
  • Haha 3

Let it go

• Hook 'Em 1

Sorry guys - pretty sure I was mashing up several actors in trying to remember this specific guy because now that I'm.... pretty sure this is who I was thinking of, I don't think he was cast as much in that way as I remembered. but it's Timothy Hutton. Also, not British. I feel disappointed.

I still feel like there's another guy I'm mashing him up with in my memory, but it came out of trying to remember the movie "Beatiful Girls".

Well this was fun. 

Oh and condolences to the Sizemore family. 

That would be worth getting impeached.

If Bill had dumped Hillary on Inauguration Day or had her sent to Guantanamo, it would have changed his political path. He could have then run the White House like the Playboy Mansion. Most folks would have been ok, especially all the dead ones from all Hillary’s suicides.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

Ha, I was thinking about making a joke about how Michael Madsen needs to watch out, the Grim Reaper may make a mistake. 

Regarding tagging Elizabeth Hurley, the guy who was definitely tagging Elizabeth Hurley risked it all for a blow job from a street whore, so maybe EH wasn’t all that. 

i am pretty sure EH is all that.

16 hours ago, Celery Man said:

I still think it's Rufus Sewell.  I don't care what you say, it's definitely not Tim Hutton.  

• Hook 'Em 1