LSU @ Texas - 6:30 on LHN

Horny Bull

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

I mean that’s about as clean as you’re gonna get to pick one. The height was fine and it didn’t short hop. Keith and Zeke both thought he should have made the pick but what do they know.

The Big Lebowski Dude GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

We’ve been spoiled with guys like Hamilton, Faltine and even Daly coming in their freshman year and looking like they belong. Who was the shortstop freshman that had like 20 errors in 10 games? I think it was 2019. 

Just now, Levi said:

We’ve been spoiled with guys like Hamilton, Faltine and even Daly coming in their freshman year and looking like they belong. Who was the shortstop freshman that had like 20 errors in 10 games? I think it was 2019. 

Bryce Reagan lmao. Was a hot shot recruit from IMG.

Just now, Fletch said:

Small sample but Woody seems like a badass 

Yea I’ve been impressed with the development of the staff arms. Still not sold on Stehle and Morehouse as weekend starters but they are improved

Edited by hobbes2702
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Levi said:

Regan was his name IIRC

2 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

1 minute ago, Valmy77 said:

Regan was his name IIRC

Yeah that dude sucked shit through a straw. I don’t think Flores or Thomas are at his his level yet. 

11 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Transferred to DII Southern New Hampshire University, did poorly there, and then disappeared from the interwebs. I guess he gave up baseball. Crazy for a top-125 recruit and Perfect Game 10.