#9 Texas @ #22 TCU, 8pm, ESPN2

Js1

2 minutes ago, Yev Kassem said:

At this point I’ll be shocked if we win a tourney game. This team has trended downward significantly in the last 10 games. I totally see us losing to a 14 seed in Round 2. 

its literally impossible to lose to a 14 seed in round 2 without winning a game.  dipshit.

• Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Gut Wagon said:

On the positive side, this late-year fade makes it easier for me to believe Terry is toast. As he should be regardless. 

At this point, just say now Sunday he isn’t going to be the head coach. Let him use postseason as his audition for a diff job instead of using a miracle postseason run to drop us into a 3-5 year hole 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Another 50 point half coming up

Getting out coached by a meth head and out rebounded by sideshow bob and fat old dirty bastard.

Oh and guy assaults Rice from behind no call but directly the other way touch foul.

4 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

its literally impossible to lose to a 14 seed in round 2 without winning a game.  dipshit.

Fuck you, moron. Round 1 is now the play-in games. Maybe learn how the tournament works now before calling someone out you chromosome-missing motherfucker. 

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

At this point, just say now Sunday he isn’t going to be the head coach. Let him use postseason as his audition for a diff job instead of using a miracle postseason run to drop us into a 3-5 year hole 

Although I love this, there's no way you can go into the tournament knowing your coach is a lame duck. CDC would never do that