#9 Texas @ #22 TCU, 8pm, ESPN2

Js1

1 minute ago, chemHORN said:

It may not be the case but it has felt like we have played from behind for about 75 percent of the season.  

Watching us get the big lead in Baylor we looked like dogshit trying to hang onto it. 

We play balls to the wall free when we are behind.

Sigh

Just now, chemHORN said:

Do we even know how to play zone?  Seems like when we are struggling defensively changing it up might help us out a bit but I'm guessing we have never even practiced running a zone defense. 

Shut up pussy we're winning this. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, chemHORN said:

Do we even know how to play zone?  Seems like when we are struggling defensively changing it up might help us out a bit but I'm guessing we have never even practiced running a zone defense. 

Well we played a little full court press what the fuck by doubling the in-bound guy then getting run past so that didn't look great either lol

Go back to Rick Barnes zone and strait pickup ball offense instead of whatever this is

Texas style of play these days is very similar to when my son was playing 15U AAU basketball.

Run around the court throwing up sloppy shots or throw it away (check)

Make half-hearted attempt to play defense (check)

Make half-hearted attempts to block out even though they are in man defense (check)

Trying to get caught in the wrong mis-match on the switch (check)

Now TCU is trying to reverse the roles.