#9 Texas @ #22 TCU, 8pm, ESPN2

Js1

And obviously we've been shit but also I just can't deal with college officiating. The NBA product is down and they can't take advantage of it because they're incapable of ever calling a competent, consistent game. It's just embarrassingly bad. 

4 minutes ago, Gut Wagon said:

On the positive side, this late-year fade makes it easier for me to believe Terry is toast. As he should be regardless. 

This. Maybe this frustrating end of conference play will shake people off the Terry bandwagon.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

And obviously we've been shit but also I just can't deal with college officiating. The NBA product is down and they can't take advantage of it because they're incapable of ever calling a competent, consistent game. It's just embarrassingly bad. 

Preach. Shit is awful.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, BarthHollamew said:

If the refs aren’t going to call all of the shoves in the backs on rebounds and the hacks, we might as well start throwing an elbow or two to get their attention.  

elbow a ref. for good measure.

3 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

Yeah, it's the refs. Always is in when we're simply sucking.

It's the surly way.

Are you even watching the game?  We can both suck and also acknowledge the refs are calling it one way on one end (allowing TCU to hack us on virtually every shot and letting them run us over for loose balls), and calling it another way on the other end (giving us phantom fouls on loose balls and calling fouls on every other TCU drive where they don't make the basket).

I'm gonna turn this one off, so if we somehow come back and win, you can all thank me.  The only positive development is that Terry seems to be playing Rice a little more and Hunter a little less.  It would've been nice if he figured that out about 10 games ago.  It helps that Rice hasn't gotten into foul trouble yet.

Edited by OU Sucks

5 minutes ago, SKA the boss said:

That half of basketball ripped the last bit of optimism from me. We’re so inconsistent. I just don’t see putting it all together magically for a deep run. We will be favored and feared going into each game, but getting bounced early would not be surprising.

We will go into every game at a big coaching disadvantage. That’s how you lose to a 14 as a 3 in round 1

8 minutes ago, SKA the boss said:

That half of basketball ripped the last bit of optimism from me. We’re so inconsistent. I just don’t see putting it all together magically for a deep run. We will be favored and feared going into each game, but getting bounced early would not be surprising.

I understand. That half was definitely testing me spiritually as a Texas fan. You have my blessing turning this one off. 

I'm gonna turn this one off, so if we somehow come back and win, you can all thank me.  The only positive development is that Terry seems to be playing Rice a little more and Hunter a little less.  It would've been nice if he figured that out about 10 games ago.  It helps that Rice hasn't gotten into foul trouble yet.

Oh hell no, you have to watch this shit with the rest of us.
  • Haha 3

Just now, TexArcher said:

We're gonna win this game, ya buncha bitch titties.

B|

I just realized the TCU meth head coach isn't balding he's got a skunk tail gray slicked back down the middle.

Crazy how good you look when they slam you and a whistle sounds.

Refs finally getting on TCU fouling little bitches