#9 Texas @ #22 TCU, 8pm, ESPN2

Js1

6 minutes ago, D3zii said:

Ugh it frustrates me cause Morris should be so much better than what he is!! Hopefully he comes back next season (he definitely should) 

He's averaging 4.9 pts/1.6 rebounds on 41% shooting (30% 3Pt%) so he's definitely coming back to college. The question is whether or not he comes back to Austin. 

Crowd chanting refs you suck after this fucking bullshit way they called the game against us is hilarious. Fuck off TCU Ft. Worth is basically Oklahoma 

Just now, hobbes2702 said:

Yea seemed soft after replay. I assumed he must have said something but didn’t see much. What was the tech for?

Being black

The NBA is directionless right now and the NCAA insists on kicking themselves in the dick repeatedly instead of actually increasing their market share.

I'm not sure how I'm supposed to take games like this seriously with the current rule set and officiating standards. I mean this shit is a joke. 

Not sure I've ever been as disappointed in a Texas player as I have in Hunter. Any sport, any year...and that's going back to the late '60s. 

TCU has been horrible for the past hour, and we've still never even made them too uncomfortable. Just a stunningly poor effort in a huge game.