Why won't Nikki Haley be the first female POTUS?

tantric superman

I don't know much about her.  Initial impressions are that she is on the relatively sane side of the Republican Party.  And based on wiki, I stress relatively.

If Trump gets tired of the gig, I would think she could market herself pretty well, even (and maybe especially if) the Dems gain some power in the legislature. 

If Trump doesn't get tired of the gig, I think she'd be better off running against him now than waiting for 2024.  But that may jsut be

What issues would  she have electivity wise?

2 hours ago, tantric superman said:

I don't know much about her.  Initial impressions are that she is on the relatively sane side of the Republican Party.  And based on wiki, I stress relatively.

If Trump gets tired of the gig, I would think she could market herself pretty well, even (and maybe especially if) the Dems gain some power in the legislature. 

If Trump doesn't get tired of the gig, I think she'd be better off running against him now than waiting for 2024.  But that may jsut be

What issues would  she have electivity wise?

Nimrata Randhawa

That’s her real name.

good luck.

She's Indian, a woman and won the governor seat in South Carolina,  a pretty conservative state so I think Republican men could vote for her.  She is tough and not phony and not trying to line her pockets at the expense of national security and wants to succeed on her merits, not that it's her turn...

• Like 3

I'm not saying I agree with her politics.  I think that the Republicans could counter a real or perceived progressive wave by supporting her.

Who cares about controlling the legislature when you can pack the court and attract women voters in anticipation for that magical day when you finally decide to become conservative and de-emphasize the religious right.

i listened to the "fuck your human rights" talk by her to the UN. she sounds like a fucking raging idiot. she, like trump, epitomizes the childish American that wants to take their ball and home like fucking brat. fuck no she shouldn't president

• Like 5

2 hours ago, staboner said:

i listened to the "fuck your human rights" talk by her to the UN. she sounds like a fucking raging idiot. she, like trump, epitomizes the childish American that wants to take their ball and home like fucking brat. fuck no she shouldn't president

This. There's a reason Trump picked her.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Because Don Jr will be next in line to the throne by 2024.

It's not even farfetched to think that if Donald gets a second term, and lives through it, he'll try to leave the presidency to one of his kids without an election.

Nothing is farfetched anymore.  

3 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

It's not even farfetched to think that if Donald gets a second term, and lives through it, he'll try to leave the presidency to one of his kids without an election.

Nothing is farfetched anymore.  

Yea I’m not joking. He admires authoritarians and tries to mimic them as much as he can. 

Washington Post published a survey in which more than half of republicans polled said they would support postponing the 2020 election due to national security if Trump proposed it. Republicans are trying to get a king.

Edited by hobbes2702

3 hours ago, realgreggym said:

Maybe she will run after Trump's second term.

Interesting that some of you would vote for a fake Indian woman but not a real Indian woman.

Stick to basketball and antagonizing Derka 

• Like 1

If I were the next Democratic president I would find her a position in my administration where she could act as a go between with the Republicans and for the occasional revenge fuck after a political argument.

7 hours ago, realgreggym said:

I can do that and still laugh at some of you. Right, Trump is going to appoint his son as President without elections.

Right??

There's no reason to think this is possible.

It's not as if Trump has actually befriended Kim Jong Un, of all people.

Or started a trade war with our allies and China.

Or told the world he wants to fuck his own daughter.

Or thrown children into chain-link prisons.

Or told his supporters and a bunch of cameras that he admires an autocrat with lifetime authority and maybe we should try that in our country...

2 hours ago, TexArcher said:

Right??

Or told his supporters and a bunch of cameras that he admires an autocrat with lifetime authority and maybe we should try that in our country...

Tex, I am sure that you're a nice guy but you need to stop watching CNN and MsNBC.  Oh, you forgot asking Putin to hack Hillary's illegal account to get those illegal emails to Congress.

4 hours ago, TexArcher said:

Right??

Let me help you out.

Trump befriended Kim to get him to denuke. Thats a good thing and so far, Kim is showing good faith. Japan is happy, South Korea is happy as is most of the world. Supposedly, Kim has returned the remains of 200 servicemen killed in the Korean War. Ask those family members if they are happy. If Kim continues to do so, his people could benefit greatly. The only people upset about this are the media libtards and the Trump haters. I don't remember this outrage when Obama went to Cuba and had a great time with the Castros.

We are already in  trade wars. Previous administrations just didn't care. China gets roughly 300-400 billion from us every year due to the trade imbalance. The EU gets about 150 billion. They send us their cars and I believe we put a 2.5% tariff on them. We send our cars to them and they put a 10% tariff on our cars. Canada puts a270% tariff on our dairy products to them and we put almost no tariff on their products to us. And yet, you think Trump is the bad guy.

Really, you're trying to take the high ground? Bill Clinton rapped women, abused women, molested women and took money from guys like Weinstein who did the same. And Hillary went after Bill's victims and threatened them and no one cared and this is what you chose.

Throwing children into chain link prisons. Not that you would know this but those are the same chain linked prisons that Obama used. And btw, those chain link prisons surround almost every school and play ground in the country. And here's a hint...don't assume that everything you see is accurate. Many of the pictures you see like children in cages, kids sleeping on dirty floors  in bathroom and have to use tin foil because there are no blankets came from the Obama years. The media didn't think that anyone would know. The majority of kids are sent to centers where they have beds and blankets, hot food, computers, videos and they can go outside and play. And that poor little girl? Thats all fake. Her Mom was right next to her. She put the child down while talking to Border Agents and the child started to cry. One of the agents asked if the child was ok and the Mom said she was fine. And yet, libs everywhere are screaming about that poor child. 

And if you don't know that Trump was being sarcastic with his last statement, you need to turn off the computer, stay away from CNN and MsNBC and go read a book or go outside and get some fresh air.

1 hour ago, TexArcher said:

There's way too much wrong in that to unpack.  Maybe someone else will give it a shot.  But I doubt you'd listen anyway.

I weep for this country.

No, you can't defend your comments because what I posted is fact. Japan isn't happy about what's going on?  200 remains of Americans hasn't happened? We don't have huge trade deficits with China, EU. Mexico and all over the world? Link chained prisons? The media didn't fake that little girl?

You made those comments. Defend them. You don't need others to fight your battles. And you're not listening so why should I when you can't respond to what I said.  

37 minutes ago, realgreggym said:

No, you can't defend your comments because what I posted is fact. Japan isn't happy about what's going on?  200 remains of Americans hasn't happened? We don't have huge trade deficits with China, EU. Mexico and all over the world? Link chained prisons? The media didn't fake that little girl?

You made those comments. Defend them. You don't need others to fight your battles. And you're not listening so why should I when you can't respond to what I said.  

I don't need to defend them.  Everything I mentioned was recorded and broadcast to the entire world.

But, okay.  To your "points."

I'm not a liberal.  So you're not really bothering me with those attacks on the Clintons.  Surely they are no saints.  But attacking a previous president or candidate does not absolve the current president of anything I said.  That shit only works on Fox News.

Is Japan happy now?  Yeah, I'm sure they're thrilled that our Dumbfuck In Chief agreed to halt military exercises in South Korea in exchange for a handshake promise from Kim Jong Un that he'll stop making nukes.  I mean, who needs that in writing when we're such fast friends?  And why wouldn't Kim feel honor-bound to keep up his end when Trump just ripped up the Iran agreement, one where there were actually concessions made by the other side?  Sure.  If you think that situation is a win for your guy, there's no talking sensibly with you.

And you're the type of person who sees one manipulated image of a suffering child and only wants to talk about that one, not all the other videos and photos that show a couple of thousand very real, very suffering children.  But you apparently think that's all Obama's fault, which is frankly too stupid to warrant a response.

Look, you don't seem like you're capable of honest dialogue on this.  So I'm done talking to you.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I don't need to defend them.  Everything I mentioned was recorded and broadcast to the entire world.

But, okay.  To your "points."

I'm not a liberal.  So you're not really bothering me with those attacks on the Clintons.  Surely they are no saints.  But attacking a previous president or candidate does not absolve the current president of anything I said.  That shit only works on Fox News.

Is Japan happy now?  Yeah, I'm sure they're thrilled that our Dumbfuck In Chief agreed to halt military exercises in South Korea in exchange for a handshake promise from Kim Jong Un that he'll stop making nukes.  I mean, who needs that in writing when we're such fast friends?  And why wouldn't Kim feel honor-bound to keep up his end when Trump just ripped up the Iran agreement, one where there were actually concessions made by the other side?  Sure.  If you think that situation is a win for your guy, there's no talking sensibly with you.

And you're the type of person who sees one manipulated image of a suffering child and only wants to talk about that one, not all the other videos and photos that show a couple of thousand very real, very suffering children.  But you apparently think that's all Obama's fault, which is frankly too stupid to warrant a response.

Look, you don't seem like you're capable of honest dialogue on this.  So I'm done talking to you.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Nice try. Actually, Asian countries are happy about what is going on between Trump and Kim and yes, there is a written agreement and so far. Kim is living up to it.. And so far, his actions prove it. Iran was an idiot deal that even Obama knew wouldn't get past Congress. So far, Korea is a win as of today. Tomorrow may be different but you are unwilling to admit it. And as far as those military exercises are concerned, if Kim screws up, those military exercises can be continued. Thats what Trump gave up for hope that Kim will denuke. Every one is keeping their eyes open on this deal.

Let talk about those suffering kids. No one wanted to until Trump became President so lets do it. 10 of the 12 thousand kids came alone or with someone that wasn't a family member. The Border Patrol found young girls as young as 4 with birth control pills. Why? Because when they were separated from their parents,,,wait for it...in Central America, their parents knew that their daughters were going to be raped, molested and abused. But thats Trump's fault in your world. Of the 2 thousand that came with their parents, supposedly 500 have already been reunited with their parents and the hope is that the rest will be as well shortly.

Of the remaining portion of the 90% that came with adults , many of those adults are coyotes, drug members, human traffickers, MS13 and other assorted low lifes. Many of these kids are going to be saved from these scum and hopefully we find good homes. Has Trump screwed up? I am sure he has but he's trying to solve the problem and liberals and the media don't care.

Look you don't seem like you are capable of honest dialogue on this. So I'm done talking to you. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. 

• Fuck You 1