Why won't Nikki Haley be the first female POTUS?

tantric superman

"fixed everything"

these people really believe this shit. 

I’ve long predicted that he won’t run for re-election by claiming that he only needed four years to fix everything because he’s the greatest most smartest president in the history of ever. He’ll either know subconsciously that he would lose reelection or his handlers will put that idea in his head to save him the embarrassment. He’ll ride out his days bilking money from his loyal trumpkins through rallies and fake university’s. He’ll at least avoid bankruptcy that way.

You need to pay better attention. The Border Patrol said that they found young girls at the border as young as 4 that had birth control pills on them that were given to them by their parents in Central America before they sent their young girls alone to America. The parents did so because they knew that their daughters were going to be raped, molested and abused on their way to the US border.

The Border Patrol said that not me. You fucking retard. I may be dumber than Trump but you're dumber than that piece of shit Hillary..  

2 hours ago, realgreggym said:

You need to pay better attention. The Border Patrol said that they found young girls at the border as young as 4 that had birth control pills on them that were given to them by their parents in Central America before they sent their young girls alone to America. The parents did so because they knew that their daughters were going to be raped, molested and abused on their way to the US border.

The Border Patrol said that not me. You fucking retard. I may be dumber than Trump but you're dumber than that piece of shit Hillary..  

Since when can toddlers get pregnant?

8 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Since when can toddlers get pregnant?

Thats not the point and you know it. These young girls were separated from their parents in Central America not at our border and their parents knew that the young girls were going to get raped, molested and abused because there was no one to take care of them and protect them..  And some of the girls probably were old enough to get pregnant.  

13 minutes ago, realgreggym said:

Thats not the point and you know it. These young girls were separated from their parents in Central America not at our border and their parents knew that the young girls were going to get raped, molested and abused because there was no one to take care of them and protect them..  And some of the girls probably were old enough to get pregnant.  

ITT lying liars who lie.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
21 hours ago, Red Five said:

Haha, Haley called Harris "unfit" for telling people to enjoy the long weekend? Man, wait until she hears what the last guy said about vets and POWs. 

Although Trump has mostly tweeted banal and innocuous Memorial Day greetings in the past, he has had few Memorial Day gems that we not all that, ehem... Presidential.

• "It's 46º (really cold) and snowing in New York on Memorial Day - tell the so-called "scientists" that we want global warming right now!
    • May 27, 2013

• "I would like to wish everyone, including all haters and losers (of which, sadly, there are many) a truly happy and enjoyable Memorial Day!"
    • May 24, 2015

• "Happy Memorial Day! Those who died for our great country would be very happy and proud at how well our country is doing today. Best economy in decades, lowest unemployment numbers for Blacks and Hispanics EVER (&amp, women in 18years), rebuilding our Military and so much more. Nice!"
    • May 28, 2018

• "....(with many more to come) and 2 Supreme Court Justices - we are getting into record territory! Thank you all and have a great Memorial Day Weekend."
    • May 24, 2019

Sadly, to get attention in the Republican Party, you have to say horrible and horrendous shit. You have to attack decency because that’s what your constituents enjoy. When the “adults” in the party won’t maintain a standard of deceny within their own party, this is the result. 

On 5/31/2021 at 6:24 PM, yoladu said:

• "Happy Memorial Day! Those who died for our great country would be very happy and proud at how well our country is doing today. Best economy in decades, lowest unemployment numbers for Blacks and Hispanics EVER (&amp, women in 18years), rebuilding our Military and so much more. Nice!"
    • May 28, 2018

Amazes me he didn't get re-elected.  Look at that knowledge he's dropping.  He's like a medium, channeling dead military pride and somehow combining it with Black and Hispanic employment.  Fucking-A, some people have no gratitude.

• 1 year later...
On 6/3/2021 at 12:00 AM, WhatTheBuck said:

The Republicans are the party of racism and misogyny and that’s two strikes against Nikki. That’s why she’ll never even be nominated let alone win the presidency. 

Let's see how it works out for her.

• Haha 3

45 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Let's see how it works out for her.

We’ll first have to see if she actually runs. And what Trump will have to say about it if she does. She has said that if Trump runs then she won’t. But she’s also said that Trump won’t run. I’m not sure that we can put much stock in anything she says.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/547784-nikki-haley-says-she-will-not-run-if-trump-runs-for-president-in-2024/

39 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

We’ll first have to see if she actually runs. And what Trump will have to say about it if she does. She has said that if Trump runs then she won’t. But she’s also said that Trump won’t run. I’m not sure that we can put much stock in anything she says.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/547784-nikki-haley-says-she-will-not-run-if-trump-runs-for-president-in-2024/

Trump won’t run? He declared 2 months ago. 

On 6/23/2018 at 2:13 PM, realgreggym said:

Let me help you out.

Trump befriended Kim to get him to denuke. Thats a good thing and so far, Kim is showing good faith. Japan is happy, South Korea is happy as is most of the world. Supposedly, Kim has returned the remains of 200 servicemen killed in the Korean War. Ask those family members if they are happy. If Kim continues to do so, his people could benefit greatly. The only people upset about this are the media libtards and the Trump haters. I don't remember this outrage when Obama went to Cuba and had a great time with the Castros.

We are already in  trade wars. Previous administrations just didn't care. China gets roughly 300-400 billion from us every year due to the trade imbalance. The EU gets about 150 billion. They send us their cars and I believe we put a 2.5% tariff on them. We send our cars to them and they put a 10% tariff on our cars. Canada puts a270% tariff on our dairy products to them and we put almost no tariff on their products to us. And yet, you think Trump is the bad guy.

Really, you're trying to take the high ground? Bill Clinton rapped women, abused women, molested women and took money from guys like Weinstein who did the same. And Hillary went after Bill's victims and threatened them and no one cared and this is what you chose.

Throwing children into chain link prisons. Not that you would know this but those are the same chain linked prisons that Obama used. And btw, those chain link prisons surround almost every school and play ground in the country. And here's a hint...don't assume that everything you see is accurate. Many of the pictures you see like children in cages, kids sleeping on dirty floors  in bathroom and have to use tin foil because there are no blankets came from the Obama years. The media didn't think that anyone would know. The majority of kids are sent to centers where they have beds and blankets, hot food, computers, videos and they can go outside and play. And that poor little girl? Thats all fake. Her Mom was right next to her. She put the child down while talking to Border Agents and the child started to cry. One of the agents asked if the child was ok and the Mom said she was fine. And yet, libs everywhere are screaming about that poor child. 

And if you don't know that Trump was being sarcastic with his last statement, you need to turn off the computer, stay away from CNN and MsNBC and go read a book or go outside and get some fresh air.

Jack of beanstalk fame is far less gullible then your sad ass. Bless your heart.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, realgreggym said:

It only took you almost 5 years to respond so I guess my post was way over your head. Bless your heart.

It was stupid five years ago.  It is stupid today.   Historians in the future will agree that it was a stupid post.  

Like Homer, you may have achieved immortality.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Some moron who couldn’t see what was obvious to everyone else in the world, apparently. That Trump was totally getting played by Kim. Kim achieved a huge propaganda victory, his nuclear program rolls along unabated, and all Trump got out of it were some flattering letters that stroked his fragile, narcissistic ego.

And then, instead of turning those letters over to the National Archives where they belong, Trump absconded with them to Mar-a-Lago. Although for that I can hardly blame him. I wouldn’t want to leave the public record behind for future generations to see what a pathetic, easily manipulated amateur I was as President either. 

You need to quit watching msnbc. Because biden is an idiot, missiles are flying over Japan all the time. N Korea is far more dangerous today because of your idiot in the WH. And how laughable that you're whining about a couple of letters. Maybe you need to get your head out because your biden has documents scattered all over the place to the point where some in his party want him gone.

But look at the bright side, future generations won't have to go to any archives to see what a village idiot fool biden is. All they will have to do is wake up every morning and see that that bastard turned our county into a third world country. But oooj, letters.

• Fuck You 15

19 minutes ago, realgreggym said:

You need to quit watching msnbc. Because biden is an idiot, missiles are flying over Japan all the time. N Korea is far more dangerous today because of your idiot in the WH. And how laughable that you're whining about a couple of letters. Maybe you need to get your head out because your biden has documents scattered all over the place to the point where some in his party want him gone.

But look at the bright side, future generations won't have to go to any archives to see what a village idiot fool biden is. All they will have to do is wake up every morning and see that that bastard turned our county into a third world country. But oooj, letters.

Biden turned the US into a third world country? Do you know what a third world country is? 

image.gif.62bf845db5128f30a6846a1e77570778.gif

11 minutes ago, realgreggym said:

Fuck you, dumbass. I watched Trump. Literally any network that points a camera and a microphone at him and records the things he says and does reveals that he’s a moron. Like when he suggested that maybe injecting disinfectant into the human body might be an effective way to fight Covid. You demonstrated that you’re a fucking moron too by thinking that Trump was having some sort of success in his dealings with Kim Jong Un (he wasn’t) or that South Korea and Japan were happy about it (they weren’t).

Trump accomplished absolutely nothing wrt N. Korea. And you’re going to blame Biden? How perfect. Like I said, you’re a moron. Jesus, I don’t know if even Fox News is peddling that bullshit narrative. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

When your talking points are the shit that was roundly rejected during a workshopping session at FoxNews, you may want to sit the next few plays out.  

Now if you want to talk about what's happening in Texas right now, that's some third world shit.  

We are among the least educated, the most overweight, least reliable energy grids, horrible roads and infrastructure, terrible and understaffed health care, overly taxed, unreliable water supplied, least free, most oppressed, and lead the country in school shootings and mental health issues.  

And predictably, you'll come back with, "If you hate it so much, why don't you leave?!?!"  Because I still love this place and I work to improve it every week of the year.  It takes more than stickers on your truck and owning lots of guns to improve a place.  I don't know about you, but I was raised that you work to improve the things you care about.  I don't care about South Carolina so I don't work to improve that place.  

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, realgreggym said:

you are dumbass 

• Hook 'Em 3

5 hours ago, realgreggym said:

Fox News mad libs right here, ladies and gents.

Edited by Biff Tannen
shit, maybe more OAN and Newsmax
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, realgreggym said:

Almost got a bingo. You forgot to mention Hunter Biden's dong.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

• 4 weeks later...

Came here to actually talk about Nikki Haley, unfortunately the party line goose stepping baby dicks have once again taken over a thread with the same bullshit that’s on almost every CR thread! (Cue the “I have no party” but obviously have a party guys!)

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 17