Seeded draft thread of awesomeness

Wulaw Horn

I’m in. 
@Huckleberryis hopefully in as he makes it more fun. 
@Prepuce of DoomI believe is the defending champ so he’s in if he confirms he wants to be in. 
that leaves 5 spots. 
$20 entry fee. We draft Sunday until we are done based upon peoples schedules. Usually takes a day or two. Winner take all. 
Points are scored by multiplying your teams seed by the round they win. So- if a 1 seed wins it all they earn 21 points. If a 10 seed makes the sweet 16 it’s 30 points. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I’m in. 
@Huckleberryis hopefully in as he makes it more fun. 
@Prepuce of DoomI believe is the defending champ so he’s in if he confirms he wants to be in. 
that leaves 5 spots. 
$20 entry fee. We draft Sunday until we are done based upon peoples schedules. Usually takes a day or two. Winner take all. 
Points are scored by multiplying your teams seed by the round they win. So- if a 1 seed wins it all they earn 21 points. If a 10 seed makes the sweet 16 it’s 30 points. 

i'm the defending champ ya jabroni. epic 8 seed UNC third overall pick ftw.

speaking of, @blacklab or @immamac ought to give me a customized "surly fantasy champion" tag by my name. to date ive won:

•the surly fantasy baseball league (twice)

•the surly roto fantasy baseball league

•the surly fantasy basketball league (multiple wins of both regular season and playoffs)

•the surly ncaa tourney pool

•the surly seeded draft

i'm kind of a big deal.

2 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I’m sorry man. You want in?  

you know i do. 

52 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

I'm in if there is still room. It's a fun contest. I did it for a couple of years, but took last year off. 

You are in. 1 more spot left. @gmr548has always been interested. If not him then whoever. 
also- wouldn’t mind 1 alternate in case someone flakes the draft on us which happened one time I believe and was irritating. Cough cough Derka cough cough. 

Order of draft:

@BigOrange1

@shadow_operative

@Huckleberry

@Prepuce of Doom

@Wulaw Horn

@Zepol87

@ztejas

@HornOnTheBayou

@BigOrange you are up first.  When you finish your pick you @ the next guy in line.  Try to keep it moving as much as possible.  WE are usually wrapped up by Monday night or tuesday morning.  When you pick the play in games you get both teams and no points for the play in game.

Guys I might suck drafting this year. @Wulaw Horn can I send  you a 1-64 list and you promise not to cheat? Ha.

I'm at my in-laws' property clearing tons of brush from the freeze. Spotty connection at best. I'll be back to do normal reporting and updates by the time the tournament starts but I'm not back to civilization until Tuesday. I could send the list by later tonight.

11 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Guys I might suck drafting this year. @Wulaw Horn can I send  you a 1-64 list and you promise not to cheat? Ha.

I'm at my in-laws' property clearing tons of brush from the freeze. Spotty connection at best. I'll be back to do normal reporting and updates by the time the tournament starts but I'm not back to civilization until Tuesday. I could send the list by later tonight.

Sure. Send the list tonight. I won’t cheat- not a problem. 

2 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Order of draft:

@BigOrange1

@shadow_operative

@Huckleberry

@Prepuce of Doom

@Wulaw Horn

@Zepol87

@ztejas

@HornOnTheBayou

@BigOrange you are up first.  When you finish your pick you @ the next guy in line.  Try to keep it moving as much as possible.  WE are usually wrapped up by Monday night or tuesday morning.  When you pick the play in games you get both teams and no points for the play in game.

Snake draft right?