Historic Porcelain American Flag /clock combo (Rare)

Neikea

Do you love America or do you know somebody who does. This Antique one  of a kind clock from 1846 made by K company would make the perfect gift for your loved one. It is very shiny and is in great shape and would make the perfect gift for your loved one who was in The Service.

*Please note this is a Quartz clock and it may be difficult to find those nowadays. 

FBFB80B9-65C0-4125-A2C7-73A278C6FB16.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

This is a breathtaking timepiece.  What's more is almost nothing about it from the registered logo to the paint to the generous use of high-quality plastics...suggests it was made in 1846.

If you provide documentation that a quartz clock of this age would survive an EMP deployment, I would offer $370.

7 hours ago, Nivek said:

29 stars may indicate it is older.  I suggest a swap for a Norman Rockwell commemorative plate.  It is both decorative and functional.  

Yeah, good catch.  In an effort to truly move merch, he claimed it was from 1846 but placed the time piece over 21 of the stars.  

Another nice touch was if you look at the 3 clock hands.  Call the second hand "1", it's on the 8 o'clock hour, at the 46th minute.  That's how he gets 1846.  He's a very clever bot using what is available to him via imagery.  In 10 years time, we'll all either be working for him at Hobby Lobby or dead by his hand.  

On 3/6/2023 at 8:27 AM, YGIFS said:

This is a breathtaking timepiece.  What's more is almost nothing about it from the registered logo to the paint to the generous use of high-quality plastics...suggests it was made in 1846.

If you provide documentation that a quartz clock of this age would survive an EMP deployment, I would offer $370.

The patent/trademark office existed prior to 1846. I think this is legit, and $400 is a steal. Unfortunately, I don’t have room for it and neither does anybody I know.

• Haha 1

On 3/8/2023 at 1:10 PM, SquishMitten said:

The patent/trademark office existed prior to 1846. I think this is legit, and $400 is a steal. Unfortunately, I don’t have room for it and neither does anybody I know.

Mrs. Cumsteen thinks you’re a pussy. There’s always room for a good deal. 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Neikea said:

my mother  passed in December

According to that clock, time is passing and so is your mom.  

again, very sorry for your loss.  

This patriotic timepiece reminds me that must MAKE AMERICA LATE AGAIN

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

Sorry to hear that. I don’t recall seeing you mention that kid-size coffin had been sold. Hopefully she was short or bendy

no she was very tall but had been in a wheelchair for awhile.

Edited by Neikea
oh i understand.

16 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

According to that clock, time is passing and so is your mom.  

again, very sorry for your loss.  

This patriotic timepiece reminds me that must MAKE AMERICA LATE AGAIN

yes it works but it runs slow so I think it needs more Quartz. I am sorry I do not know where to get it

no it is a quartz powered device. One like it was on Antique Roadshow. Look it up on YouTube.

56 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Beautiful as the timepiece may be, I’m just trying to hammer home that you possess a battery powered quartz device that predates its technology by decades.  You are undercutting the value of your item tremendously. 

• 3 months later...