Texas @ Cal State Fullerton Series Thread

Horny Bull

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, wood said:

Unreal. That should have been strike 2. Batter clearly still squared up and the bat was clearly in the zone. The fix is in ...

That was horseshit 

the fuck happened with the dude at first?

and of course….

Just now, Fletch said:

That was horseshit 

the fuck happened with the dude at first?

and of course….

Yeah, you square up with the bat in the zone, the guide hand is considered part of the bat. Foul ball, and it was obvious. Fuck these putos.

14 minutes ago, davi34 said:

This team plays with no heart and like nothing matters. It’s frustrating.

That could be it. Or they just aren't very good.

Starting to get serious as it goes on for game after game.

We had this game won and then our best player, Lucas Gordon, fell apart. That's what loser teams do. That's not good. I have a hard time seeing 2022 Lucas Gordon doing that. 

The only positive we had going into tonight was our pitching and we had our best pitcher and they got the run support and they still lost.

Edited by Valmy77
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, davi34 said:

Jesus Christ, getting dumped on by a team that absolutely sucks and then getting disrespected after.

First guy up tomorrow should take one to the ribs but we all know that won’t happen.

I'd rather not give a free base to their leadoff man to start the game tomorrow but that's just me. 

Well that sucked. I'm not quite in panic mode yet but fuck, need to see some development. Powell should stay at first. I'd like to see either Flores or Duplantier take over at 3rd and move Porter to DH and Whitehead to left. Porter seems mediocre as fuck in left

3 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

We lost a lot of production from last season, and it doesn’t seem like Pierce made much of an effort to replace it. This is a throw away season

Seems like it and hopefully it is like 2019 and it will lead to a good run afterwards. Or like 2017 and we start to get it going by the end of the season.

But this is not a good team right now and it is going to take more than just a few guys to step up to make it a good team.

Ah well. Let's do it again tomorrow.

7 minutes ago, Fletch said:

I'd rather not give a free base to their leadoff man to start the game tomorrow but that's just me. 

Well that sucked. I'm not quite in panic mode yet but fuck, need to see some development. Powell should stay at first. I'd like to see either Flores or Duplantier take over at 3rd and move Porter to DH and Whitehead to left. Porter seems mediocre as fuck in left

Yeah, what happened to Ace? Kind of surprised not to see him barely used this season.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Yeah, what happened to Ace? Kind of surprised not to see him barely used this season.

We could certainly use his speed. And I doubt he would've stumbled like Porter did on that bases clearing double in the 6th or 7th or whatever it was

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, HuntinHorn said:

Back to Texas’ anemic offense days and inability to produce runs late to win a game. It was fun having a good hitting team for a year or two. Back to hoping for outstanding pitching performances so we can muddle through a weekend of games.

Ummm we've had a good hitting team 4 of the last 5 full seasons. Late Augie era and 2019 is giving some of y'all some PTSD

4 hours ago, Fletch said:

Ummm we've had a good hitting team 4 of the last 5 full seasons. Late Augie era and 2019 is giving some of y'all some PTSD

I keep seeing this 4/5.   Based on what? In 2017 we hit .252 and scored 5 runs a game.  In 2018 we hit .271 and scored 5.8 runs game.   You call that good?

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, Ewreck10 said:

This so damn frustrating… just about every game this year. We just hand teams games with our inability to play clean, smart baseball.

And who is responible for leading them? By all means keep supporting this functional retard of a head baseball coach.

The best thing about going to the SEC earlier is it will hasten the firing of this fraud.

Edited by austintiger
  • Fuck You 4

8 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

Seems like it and hopefully it is like 2019 and it will lead to a good run afterwards. Or like 2017 and we start to get it going by the end of the season.

But this is not a good team right now and it is going to take more than just a few guys to step up to make it a good team.

Ah well. Let's do it again tomorrow.

Enjoy the wins when they come, lower expectations. At least for this year.

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, austintiger said:

And who is responible for leading them? By all means keep supporting this functional retard of a head baseball coach.

The best thing about going to the SEC earlier is it will hasten the firing of this fraud.

Are you a bot only capable of saying the same thing over and over?

1 hour ago, ClubWhatever said:

I keep seeing this 4/5.   Based on what? In 2017 we hit .252 and scored 5 runs a game.  In 2018 we hit .271 and scored 5.8 runs game.   You call that good?

Yeah, scoring 5-6 runs a game is pretty ideal.