This exactly an LOL thread some may find it humorous but it's a bit of a survey.

Bevoette

My husband just informed me that we were dating he would think of himself a single and I'm thinking what the fuck we're a couple or dating were inclusive how is that single well I'm not married to you yet oh yeah well fuck you if I would have known he felt that way back then I probably wouldn't have married his ass I on the other hand if somebody asked me are you single if they're flirting with me I said yes I am seeing someone I have a boyfriend or thinking of getting engaged and that's that but he on the other hand says if somebody asks if he's single technically he is because only other thing other than single is married and I said that's not correct you're dating someone and engaged to someone that's not single am I right or am I wrong so I cannot dump them in the nuts for being wrong

Is this the first time you've been mad at him because of something he did before you got married, or knew each other, or before he was born, or because you had a dream about it?  If so, congratulations on being one of the less psycho women on the planet.  To answer your question, though, yes you can dump him in the nuts for it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

I’m picturing the husband on the other end of this conversation giving the occasional nod and “uh huh… yeah… hmm…” to give an ever-so-slight appearance of paying attention but generally have no fucking clue what’s being discussed.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Is this the first time you've been mad at him because of something he did before you got married, or knew each other, or before he was born, or because you had a dream about it?  If so, congratulations on being one of the less psycho women on the planet.  To answer your question, though, yes you can dump him in the nuts for it.

Cheese S Rice NMAS, you understood that? Frick what are you, some kind of multilingual warlock or something?

3 hours ago, Your Mom said:

I’m picturing the husband on the other end of this conversation giving the occasional nod and “uh huh… yeah… hmm…” to give an ever-so-slight appearance of paying attention but generally have no fucking clue what’s being discussed.  

There has to be some sort of explanation (probably yours) for even answering that question from his wife in the first place. It’s not usually information that is offered up by a man, so I assume Bevoette must have asked him. 
Agreeing with you, not paying attention is the only plausible explanation for answering a tipsy woman when she asks, “So, how would you describe your status when we were dating?”  
Either that, or he’s got balls the size of Texas. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Bevoette said:

My husband just informed me that we were dating he would think of himself a single and I'm thinking what the fuck we're a couple or dating were inclusive how is that single well I'm not married to you yet oh yeah well fuck you if I would have known he felt that way back then I probably wouldn't have married his ass I on the other hand if somebody asked me are you single if they're flirting with me I said yes I am seeing someone I have a boyfriend or thinking of getting engaged and that's that but he on the other hand says if somebody asks if he's single technically he is because only other thing other than single is married and I said that's not correct you're dating someone and engaged to someone that's not single am I right or am I wrong so I cannot dump them in the nuts for being wrong

She said so herself...

Technically if you are dating your are single let’s say you go to the doctor to fill out the forms and it asks you if you are single or married you check single if you aren’t married so that’s probably what he meant but you never know and maybe he meant he could still test the waters of other women since he wasn’t actually married and I can see why that may upset you but hey you are married now and that is all that matters

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Technically if you are dating your are single let’s say you go to the doctor to fill out the forms and it asks you if you are single or married you check single if you aren’t married so that’s probably what he meant but you never know and maybe he meant he could still test the waters of other women since he wasn’t actually married and I can see why that may upset you but hey you are married now and that is all that matters

Also on the doctor forms when they ask for sex I write in "yes please"