This exactly an LOL thread some may find it humorous but it's a bit of a survey.

Bevoette

You are complaining about this now?   This belongs in”Wives and the….” thread.  

Seriously, you are putting too much into individual words.  Maybe all the forms he had ever filled out had only two boxes, married vs single.  Or maybe he’s just intimating that he was yet just undecided.  Still, that’s a mere ancient fact, and, I assume, you are still married.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Is this the first time you've been mad at him because of something he did before you got married, or knew each other, or before he was born, or because you had a dream about it?  If so, congratulations on being one of the less psycho women on the planet.  To answer your question, though, yes you can dump him in the nuts for it.

Hits close to home as the special lady friend got mad at me for cheating on her in her dream a few nights back. As may be expected, my smile when she told me didn't go over well, "You don't get to be proud of this!"

Other than that, I got nothing.

Edited by gofuckyourself
Spelling and whatnot

8 minutes ago, gofuckyourself said:

Hits close to home as the special lady friend got mad at me for cheating on her in her dream a few nights back. As may be expected, my smile when she told me didn't go over well, "You don't get to be proud of this!"

I get this about once every couple of months.  I always ask for a description of the woman, which doesn't go over well.

41 minutes ago, gofuckyourself said:

Other than that, I got nothing.

Please tell me it was either her sister or best friend

15 hours ago, Bevoette said:

My husband just informed me that we were dating he would think of himself a single and I'm thinking what the fuck we're a couple or dating were inclusive how is that single well I'm not married to you yet oh yeah well fuck you if I would have known he felt that way back then I probably wouldn't have married his ass I on the other hand if somebody asked me are you single if they're flirting with me I said yes I am seeing someone I have a boyfriend or thinking of getting engaged and that's that but he on the other hand says if somebody asks if he's single technically he is because only other thing other than single is married and I said that's not correct you're dating someone and engaged to someone that's not single am I right or am I wrong so I cannot dump them in the nuts for being wrong

Have you taken your blood pressure recently

8 hours ago, Bevoette said:

I need to put my fucking phone away when I'm on ambien and Xanax.  I don't remember posting this 🤔 🤣

Fuck that's a lot lmao sorry 😁

No but I need to not text or post shit after taking  ambien 

Or at least keep doing it through the offseason to keep things lively! My SIL was talking to my wife one night after taking Ambien. She trailed off in the middle of a sentence and my wife could hear her snoring. She woke up the next day with the phone under the bed and no recollection of calling my wife. It can hit some people pretty hard. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Bevoette said:

I need to put my fucking phone away when I'm on ambien and Xanax.  I don't remember posting this 🤔 🤣

Fuck that's a lot lmao sorry 😁

No but I need to not text or post shit after taking  ambien 

Did you just wake up when you posted this? How many Ambien did you take?

• Haha 3