2023 Surly Roto League

txhorns

It's time to get this up and running again.  Same $50 buy in as last season.  Same rules unless a majority of participants want to change something.  Will look to draft late March.  The league has been reactivated for the new year, yes it still has the 2022 date for now.

@Scraps

@castolon

@tokamak

@henrygandorf

@Capn81

@Brew

@Henry Hill

@VolenteHawk

I am pretty sure we originally were on the baseball board and got moved here by the powers that be.  

We could do like yall did on a team thread, but not sure how many non participants will venture into the Detroit Tigers thread lol 

35 minutes ago, Scraps said:

I am pretty sure we originally were on the baseball board and got moved here by the powers that be.  

We could do like yall did on a team thread, but not sure how many non participants will venture into the Detroit Tigers thread lol 

the rays thread has a few stragglers every year and let me just say, they are hilarious.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Scraps said:

Well that escalated quickly....didn't Henry win it last year?

Back to 9 people if he isn't joking

i have no clue who this henry hill chatacter is, but he's been going super nuclear on me in the hoops board this week, and i think he may have been temporarily banned for it yesterday. i'm guessing my presence is too much for him to handle, and no i'm not joking in any way. i have no explanation for his behavior. 

moving on from that, is there any more recruiting we can do on the baseball forum? i know someone came to the TB Rays thread saying they wanted to play and we referred them to this thread. did that person ever come here to join?

On 3/22/2023 at 11:49 AM, henrygandorf said:

also do we know when the horns would be on sunday if we so happen to win on friday?  will this interfere?

Obligatory condescending douchey "I know you're not used to this but elite 8 Sunday games are earlier" from a semi-butthurt Kansas fan.

Championship game for my boy's tournament is at 6 in BFE (Dripping), but we'll almost certainly not be playing in it.  If they bump their heads, I may be autodraft.

8 minutes ago, tokamak said:

The league on ESPN has 10 in it as of right now. If we need to wait a couple more days that’s fine with me

Still kind of waiting to hear for sure from Henry Hill.  Anyone opposed to pushing it to Wednesday night?

• Like 1