2023 Surly Roto League

txhorns

11 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

i'm down to move it if it means we can add another person. 

You need to add 2 now, I’m out. I presume we’re all grown ass adults with schedules. Changing day of is sorta bullshit.

It’s $50, so who gives a fuck, I get it…but I actually moved real life shit to draft tonight.

13 minutes ago, VolenteHawk said:

You need to add 2 now, I’m out. I presume we’re all grown ass adults with schedules. Changing day of is sorta bullshit.

It’s $50, so who gives a fuck, I get it…but I actually moved real life shit to draft tonight.

we’re set to draft, just trying to be flexible. 

31 minutes ago, VolenteHawk said:

the draft is still on for tonight if it doesn't make sense to move it. 

2 minutes ago, VolenteHawk said:

No, it’s been moved. That’s the only reason I checked this thread.

i feel like we're going to keep it tonight seeing as the reason for potentially moving it was to add another player. if moving it means we actually lose another player then i assume we'll still draft tonight. 

everyone else feeling the same way?

Edited by shadow_operative

12 hours ago, tokamak said:

I could use a 3B or SS that’s worth a damn. 

Haven’t had a chance to look at your team, but I have an extra 3B if you’re interested and want to throw something reasonable out. It’s a couple more weeks before I can really start paying attention.

32 minutes ago, Brew said:

Haven’t had a chance to look at your team, but I have an extra 3B if you’re interested and want to throw something reasonable out. It’s a couple more weeks before I can really start paying attention.

Are you Whybrew? I'd love to get my hands all over some of your girthy 3B depth.