Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom

Red Five

Meh. Jurassic World Dominion was... fine. Not a good movie. Some decent moments. Lots of dinosaurs and nostalgia. Worth a few bucks. Will probably watch once more when it comes to streaming while high as fuck. 

The original Jurassic Park is my favorite movie, so I'm a fan of this franchise, I suppose. I mean I have a PhD in evolutionary biology and paleontology, so I'm obviously a dinosaur nerd. JP3 and all of the JW movies have been subpar. This one was better than Fallen Kingdom, IMO, not as good as Jurassic World, and not in the same realm of existence as the original Jurassic Park. 

4 hours ago, LTbear said:

Meh. Jurassic World Dominion was... fine. Not a good movie. Some decent moments. Lots of dinosaurs and nostalgia. Worth a few bucks. Will probably watch once more when it comes to streaming while high as fuck. 

The original Jurassic Park is my favorite movie, so I'm a fan of this franchise, I suppose. I mean I have a PhD in evolutionary biology and paleontology, so I'm obviously a dinosaur nerd. JP3 and all of the JW movies have been subpar. This one was better than Fallen Kingdom, IMO, not as good as Jurassic World, and not in the same realm of existence as the original Jurassic Park. 

I did like that they finally added feathers, though I wish they'd have made a little bit of a bigger deal than one throwaway like about "pure dino dna" 

1 hour ago, Viper said:

I did like that they finally added feathers, though I wish they'd have made a little bit of a bigger deal than one throwaway like about "pure dino dna" 

They also gave the T. rex small feathers in the prologue. Which, by the way, if any of you haven't seen the prologue, you should. It actually is quite good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...