2023 Big 12 Tournament - Kansas City (March 8-11)

Js1

Let's get this bitch poppin'.   The Big 12 MBB tournament is always 🔥

Not even God or his Gift knows what will happen at the T-Mobile Center for these 4 days

Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic

Wednesday
Tech/WV 6pm ESPNU
OU/OSU 8:30 ESPNU

I would not want to play WV in the NCAA tournament. When Stevenson is hitting shots they can beat a lot of teams. 

18 minutes ago, Tommy Shelby said:

Tech bricking on early shot clock NBA range 3s while allowing WV to get all the offensive rebounds. 

I’m just ready for the season to end. 

Of course when they played Texas about 4 of these were banked in from the same spots. 

22 minutes ago, Tommy Shelby said:

Tech bricking on early shot clock NBA range 3s while allowing WV to get all the offensive rebounds. 

I’m just ready for the season to end. 

Triggered. That is almost a perfect description of the Travis Ford era in Stillwater.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

I would not want to play WV in the NCAA tournament. When Stevenson is hitting shots they can beat a lot of teams. 

Of course when they played Texas about 4 of these were banked in from the same spots. 

Tech is just sloppy and uninterested. I was at the last game against OSU and even on senior night the entire team and coaching staff just looked dejected and like they were just going through the motions. It’s a talented team, as evidenced by the close games. They just start the games hot and then just don’t have the heart to actually play good defense and finish. 

Rectum Tech

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

WV wins 78-62. Tech’s season is over. WV faces KU tomorrow 

Bedlam up next 

I’m not unhappy that Kansas faces WV right out of the gate instead of us. Beating a decent team 3 times in a season is rarely easy to do and I’d prefer to make it out of the Big 12 tourney’s 1st round. 

33 minutes ago, Tommy Shelby said:

Tech is just sloppy and uninterested. I was at the last game against OSU and even on senior night the entire team and coaching staff just looked dejected and like they were just going through the motions. It’s a talented team, as evidenced by the close games. They just start the games hot and then just don’t have the heart to actually play good defense and finish. 

Rectum Tech

pretty obvious they hated their coach too.

Six missed shots, all open, in the first four minutes. Fan-fucking-tastic representation of our season. Oh, and one of the dumbest turnovers ever, or it would be if I hadn't watched this team all year and the just fucking love passing it right to the opponents at the top of the key.

Edited by 'stache

16 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Six missed shots, all open, in the first four minutes. Fan-fucking-tastic representation of our season. Oh, and one of the dumbest turnovers ever, or it would be if I hadn't watched this team all year and the just fucking love passing it right to the opponents at the top of the key.

OU has scored 8 points in 12 min. Calm down 

I'm still pissed that we got run out of Hilton by that OU squad.  WVU and the Pokes are tough teams that fight their ass off.  I didn't like losing to them, but I respect them.  OU?  They suck.

Clones v. Rape at 11:30.  Rape -4.5 despite it being a de facto home game for us, and we whooped their ass in both regular season match ups.  That being said, it's really damn hard to beat a good team 3 times in the same season.

I saw that with Boeheim out, Huggy is now the active wins leader. I always forget how old he is and how long he's been coaching. I still think KU mops the floor with them, but who knows in this league. Hope Self is okay, he might be a cheater, but he's also a good coach. His hairpiece will out live all of us.

4 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

I think it's obvious Grill was a cancer, and I'm glad we cut bait, but our perimeter defense is shit without him.

Baylor out hustling us and making everything.  They brought the version everyone else but us played in the regular season.

28% three point shooter is 6-6

Sometimes it is just your day

Just now, Al_4_ISU said:

I will probably be livid by the end, but this is a damn entertaining game.

Cyclones when they play defense are a dangerous team... Might make it to Sweet 16 if their draw is favorable.

Love cyclones energy in 2nd half !!!