Jared From Subway: To Catch A Monster

SHOOTER12

Holy crap, watched this 3 part series over the last few days. Excellent exposè but a damned difficult series to watch. Absolutely sickening for those assholes depth of depravity.  Of the 3 convicted and sentenced, Jared got the shortest sentence. WTF?

If you've got a strong stomach, check it out.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Holy crap, watched this 3 part series over the last few days. Excellent exposè but a damned difficult series to watch. Absolutely sickening for those assholes depth of depravity.  Of the 3 convicted and sentenced, Jared got the shortest sentence. WTF?

If you've got a strong stomach, check it out.

I ate Subway today, so this hits close to home.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

So he gave the kids the double-meat, right?  But it had month old lettuce, so it was still good for 'em right? 

We should torch all Subways to the ground.  It's institutional coverup just like the Catholic Church, but nobody has the stomach for it.  Until it's half price Tuesday.

Jared, like all pedophiles, should be fed slowly feet first through an industrial meat grinder.

Any douchebag who states support for “normalizing” pedophilia, child fucking, and grooming/seduction, should be forced to watch this and then publicly defend this. The supporters of this NAMBLA bullshit would take the laws that convicted Jared off the books. Jared will get out of prison in a few years. He will not be rehabilitated or changed in any way. Pedophiles cannot be fixed. This predator will return to prey on our most vulnerable. He should have been buried under the jail. Head on a spike.

• Hook 'Em 4

It's crazy that the woman started recording conversations and tried to turn them over to the FBI in 07, but they just had record for another 7 years before anything happened.  Probably could have wrapped the whole thing up pretty quickly with an actual investigation, it's not like he was some criminal mastermind.

1 hour ago, Texzilla58 said:

Jared, like all pedophiles, should be fed slowly feet first through an industrial meat grinder.

Any douchebag who states support for “normalizing” pedophilia, child fucking, and grooming/seduction, should be forced to watch this and then publicly defend this. The supporters of this NAMBLA bullshit would take the laws that convicted Jared off the books. Jared will get out of prison in a few years. He will not be rehabilitated or changed in any way. Pedophiles cannot be fixed. This predator will return to prey on our most vulnerable. He should have been buried under the jail. Head on a spike.

Isnt this what subway meat is made from in the first place?  

but yes, that they sat on that much evidence for that long is so fucked up.  I get lining up your ducks to take a swing at a major celebrity or finance legend or national politician.  But it was freakin Jared for gods sakes.  I mean yeah, subway comes after you for defamation or libel or some shit, but their target customer isn’t gonna give a shit either way.  Now all a decent human can think when they see that logo is “yeah, the place that did a deep dive into Jared’s health history for their and campaign, and conveniently glossed over the mental part it.”

• Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, Zepol87 said:

Finished it earlier. Holy fuck it's rough 

No shit, that's why it took me 3 days watching off and on to finish it. I've been through and seen a lot of gross stuff in my life but that documentary made me sick over and over and had to turn it off and get away for awhile. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

Right?  Doesn't CA have a prison guy that beats pedos to death with a cane?  I think he's killed 2 or 3 this year.  Stick him with that guy.

9 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

Any douchebag who states support for “normalizing” pedophilia, child fucking, and grooming/seduction ........The supporters of this NAMBLA bullshit 

Pretty sure this doesn't exist. Anyone who did that would kiss their personal and professional life goodbye. And nambla was a south park joke if I recall correctly.  Lay off the qanon websites.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

Pretty sure this doesn't exist. Anyone who did that would kiss their personal and professional life goodbye. And nambla was a south park joke if I recall correctly.  Lay off the qanon websites.

This.  Remember that in small town Texas, eating at Subway is a sign of a god-fearing patriot.  Everybody in big cities is a queer-ass groomer.  But Subway employing a guy that mouth-fucks children is just trying to give Texas men a decent lunch before huntin' and whatnot.  

2 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

Oh it exists. Although it's mostly gone away the former members have branched into other online groups

https://www.vice.com/en/article/7bd37e/whatever-happened-to-nambla

2 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

NAMBLA is real. There was a South Park episode where Cartman accidentally joins it, and apparently membership has dwindled over the years, but it is an actual organization.

• Hook 'Em 1

It exists. It’s real. Has zero to do with Qanon. Why do you reflexively push back on the reality of organized pedophiles and their current efforts the normalize pedophilia? It’s called google. Look up Minor Attracted Persons. It’s the beginning efforts to gain acceptance for these sick fucks. The thing is it’s not minors they are attracted to; it’s prepubescent children.

Pedophiles cannot be rehabilitated. They will always return to their behaviors if given opportunity. And the internet has made them even more pervasive; they have always existed in networks. Unfortunately they thrive in closed loops where they can hide: churches, academia, government. It’s why we see these huge Pedo rings get busted. They are networked like fucking rats.

We had a neighbor in Portland who divorced her husband after he was discovered sodomizing her 7 month old granddaughter. She lost her family when she took him back when he was finally released. It’s too bad the kids didn’t take his sorry ass out in Nehalem Bay and feed him to the crabs. Because he reoffended with a three year old. Should have been shot on sight.

10 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

I've heard various rumors from other vets, ex-cops, etc that there's a secret group of pedophile hunters.

I guess in the same veign as nazi hunters.

I hope this is true.

Well, I know a certain pizza parlor they should do an undercover sting on.  

Levity aside, a high ranking APD officer drunkenly told me that sometimes when the sex crime units in local PDs uncover cases so violent and disturbing, they decide it's best that the details never reach a trial because of how painful it would be for the family; and one day could be incorrectly unsealed and hurt the victims all over again.  That's, I guess, where your secret hunters group comes in?  But he made it a point to say that this is just for the lone wolf sickies out there.  He didn't say where it happened, but said he once learned of a time when it was an violent, incest uncle situation.  Some folks wanted to take care of it off the books.  Well, we all know this in hindsight, when it comes to incest...there is always at best some deniers in the extended family ("Uncle Dwayne could never do something like that").  At worst there are enablers ("He's just sick is all.  He needs our help as Christians.").  Well a big worry is you get some nosey sister or apologetic grandparent of the uncle who actually know their way through the system, and they start asking questions, and file missing persons reports, etc.  Shit can get really bad in a hurry.  So those guys are apparently left to the judicial system.  But there is the guy in the van with the basement targeting kids.  And apparently sometimes they are dealt with outside the system.  

Jared, I'm guessing, would be a little too profile for this fate.  How he's not been murdered in prison though is beyond me.  I didn't realize he could be out of prison in as little as six more years.  I would think a parent, or even grown victim, might want to pay him a visit in 2030.  Not like he's gonna be able to "lay low" after release like most felons.  Be the easiest pedophile to hunt down since John Wayne Gacy and that's only because Gacy was always in clown makeup.  

If you find it difficult to believe (as I certainly did) that there are legit attempts being made to normalize pedophilia, you must not spend much time on twitter.  Someone above mentioned "Minor Attracted Persons," and that is a very real sexual orientation that a scary number of people are trying to legitimize.

This is just one example, but after the most recent Michael Jackson documentary came out, with those two guys who detailed how Jackson groomed and molested them, Barbara Streisand said, referring to MJ, "Well, that's his sexuality."  And referring to the victims, she said, "They survived."  As if that meant they were otherwise unharmed.  Which is the same thing you can say about a rape victim, I suppose.

Anyway, nutjobs like Streisand aside, people are becoming less frightened of speaking openly about pedophilia and how children are mature enough to consent at very young ages, etc etc, and it's disturbing as hell.  

^  Good points.  Not gonna get political here, but while I don't believe in the bullshit mass hysteria of millions of groomers coming outta the woodwork to molest our children.  There is some modicum of normalization underway, but probably always been there, just that those assholes have social media and entertainment platforms through which to spread their shit.  We're just seeing it now out in the open, but there's always this undercurrent of pedophile apologists.  Streisand obviously being an extreme example, but a lot of it at the family/parish/school/sports team level.  

The anonymous monsters, famous or obscure, will always exist.  But I would have to think have always been, and will always continue to be 5% of pedophiles.  Maybe 10%.  

The person who is grooming and raping the kids of Texas, and the whole of North America.  They are a relative, a friend, a coach, a teacher, a priest, a pastor, a mentor, or a town elder.  For the vast, vast majority.  And what's more, they are much more likely than the one-off county psycho to molest your children over and over again.  The groomer/molester you fear has already been in your home.  He's known your kids for awhile, you shook his hand, and broke bread with him.  And apparently that bread was made from yoga mats.  Jared's a terrifyingly interesting case study due to his fame and isolation.  But it reminds me of the harsh reality---we look for sexual predators at dance shows, pizza parlors, and libraries.  When in fact, they are already in our lives.  And we suspect it deep down inside but don't want to act on it because they are institutions we have been groomed to always protect and elevate.  

But yeah, Jared is dead in 8 years.