Real Baby’s (NEW IN BAG)

Neikea

Are you infertile, Is your wife unable to have children due to no fault of your own, or are you homosexual? Do you collect babys? If you answered yes to one or all of those questions I can help!

These New Real Born Babys need to find their forever homes! I have 14 in various colors. Boys and Girls. There are no Asian babys.

These are for the most part brand new (in bags) and are highly prized for collectibility. 

$500 each

Martin

A0A18627-E7DD-4EEA-B18F-77DECAFA1792.jpeg

876FAC59-D426-4D36-B3C6-ABD70457CB83.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 3/9/2023 at 12:46 PM, Neikea said:

Ashlynn

B0FF8036-FF46-4C95-96C1-7EB4FBD513B1.jpeg

Brantley

okay, so we're literally talking about a Kuato doll with another Kuato doll inside it?  Like not Russian Dolls, but Martian Dolls?  Open the Bag, Open the Mind kinda shit>?

Levity aside, and I like you and Immamac, but I am 100% cooperating with the prosecution against you sick bastards.  

On 3/9/2023 at 3:14 PM, Upgrayedd said:

Jfc iced tea out of my nose.  Thanks 

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/03391497-e14c-47e0-bc5c-c0697c660fd3

I just posted something else from Raising Arizona last night.  Took me a while to remember what it was (there was booze involved).  When the guy in this vid is talking about wife swapping.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I propose we change the term "Uncanny Valley", when a robot or doll appear too humanlike but just different enough to be emotionally disturbing to us.  Yeah, we change that to "Neikea Valley"...'cause this shit looks kinda like a doll and is certainly freaking me the fuck out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/17/2023 at 9:02 AM, cabowabo said:

Can you provide an update on which baby’s are still left?  Do you anticipate receiving another shipment of baby’s?  I would really like an Asian baby, but will settle for a black baby. 

Just in time for Christmas, I have obtained this for you or anyone else who would like to adopt! Surprise.

He might be only 3 pounds and 19" long but he'll be BIG before you know. Its name is Champ it loves sports.  it has been hand painted. 

$600 PPU in Sunnyvale

IMG_2608.jpeg

IMG_2607.jpeg

IMG_2611.jpeg

Edited by Neikea

• 1 month later...

I legit laughed out loud.  Have some rep.

Neikea could move some more doll merch if he wrote up some little backstories like they used to do for Cabbage Patch Kids and the like.  But the bio should be more about the fucked up parents than the baby itself.

On 12/12/2023 at 8:42 PM, Neikea said:

Just in time for Christmas, I have obtained this for you or anyone else who would like to adopt! Surprise.

He might be only 3 pounds and 19" long but he'll be BIG before you know. Its name is Champ it loves sports.  it has been hand painted. 

$600 PPU in Sunnyvale

IMG_2608.jpeg

IMG_2607.jpeg

IMG_2611.jpeg

I think Dave talked about this little guy.

• Haha 1